Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beaner Chad denied

Imagine beeing chad … :feelsbadman:

The way they walked away like he has contagious virus. Women these days.

Even chad can be rejected.

Fuckin insane. That tallfag chadriguez is literally in the top tier category of men in terms of SMV (no homo).

This is the kinda world we live in 2022 and its definitely, most definitely not a good sign. This is for you normie lurkers reading this. How can this possibly go well for society as a whole if tall good looking dudes like that are getting that kinda treatment. Don't be surprised when all hell is breaking loose in society (as you can see right now) and which will likely get worst imo as time goes along.

If a 5'6 old ethnic ricecel like me tried that to them I'd be going to jail. Because we all know Asian, Indian, Black, and Middle eastern men's SMV is far, far below that of White men or White looking Latino men.

Last edited:
Fuckin insane. That tallfag chadriguez is literally in the top tier category of men in terms of SMV (no homo).

This is the kinda world we live in 2022 and its definitely, most definitely not a good sign. This is for you normie lurkers reading this. How can this possibly go well for society as a whole if tall good looking dudes like that are getting that kinda treatment. Don't be surprised when all hell is breaking loose in society (as you can see right now) and which will likely get worst imo as time goes along.

If a 5'6 old ethnic ricecel like me tried that to them I'd be going to jail. Because we all know Asian, Indian, Black, and Middle eastern men's SMV is far, far below that of White men or White looking Latino men.
If chads get treated like shit now, imagine how normies are treated. They’ll be on the same page as us

Absolutely over for us :feelsbadman:

over for chadcels

O o f i e …… d…

Fucking femoids I hate them they take everything as an insult if you don't meet their fucked standards

see it's not all about looks

just a fucking simping simp of an approach
if he had just said 'wanna fuck' she would have jumped on his dick

No these foids were not normal probably some onlyfans doing whores
guy is shredded, looks at least 6'2, young strong face and spanish mix
probably pretty close to a 9 chad

even onlyfans whores have to fuck something
what they only go for 10/10 gigagiga chad? :feelshaha:

he just SIMPED and demonstrated he's pretty close to a faggot
whores like that what to get DICKED HARD by an alpha

and realistically he's a chad beta

Those foids are reserved for 5'4 indian janitors

q

If a 5'6 old ethnic ricecel like me tried that to them I'd be going to jail. Because we all know Asian, Indian, Black, and Middle eastern men's SMV is far, far below that of White men or White looking Latino men.he got another denial
Another denial by Chad Beaner

Just be blue eyed Chad next time. You’ll get a different response