Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Beaners

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
For those of you who live in the U.S (specifically California) you definatly know about the how beaners now make up the majority of California, and not olny are they un-integraded idiots they are stealing all the ugly/unattractive white girls because of there ungodly low standards. In my experience in highschool not too long ago it wouldn't be uncommon to see all the undesirable or even special ed white girls walking around holding hands with beaners which which normally wouldn't be a problem but when they get into the mix it further skews the looksmatch system. I don't inherently hate beaners but it does anger me how they leech off the the U.S by ducking up welfare and pumping out 6 kids to leech off of the public school system even though 90% legitimately looked braindead in my classes.

Cope, white girls wouldn't fuck ethnics even if their lives are in risk.

Cope, white girls wouldn't fuck ethnics even if their lives are in risk.
I would think, but I've seen it many times, they are truly desperate because even though beaners are subhuman to Californians most of the white guys refuse to touch the ugly white girls.

I would think, but I've seen it many times, they are truly desperate because even though beaners are subhuman to Californians most of the white guys refuse to touch the ugly white girls.
Keep coping boyo.

tf is a beaner?

Welcome to the United States of Mexico.
Fuck California, glad I moved out of that shithole.

The thing is they have infested many other states aswell
Yeah, they're certainly starting to in my state.
We need more than a wall, we need an entire army of Orbital Drop ICE Troopers at this point.

Beaners are more masculine than american cumskins imo.