Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beautiful men worth more than ugly men:If this doesn't prove the blackpill?! One ultimate piece of evidence that IT and red/blue fillers are WRONG

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
foids love good looking but HORRIBLE men like this guy. I hope he is ___________ in jail by other inmates

THIS ENRAGES ME. Prettyboys are worth more than ugly men to soyciety. If he were ugly they wouldn't "fight" for him

Screenshot 2023 07 10 at 232414

Screenshot 2023 07 10 at 231921

Last edited:
not gonna click on that

i remember when cameron went to jail and literally every woman in the world: ethnic or white were simping for him so he doesn't end up in jail.
he ended up in jail and hopefully he was used as some fuck toy by the BBC wariors inside the cell

i remember when cameron went to jail and literally every woman in the world: ethnic or white were simping for him so he doesn't end up in jail.
he ended up in jail and hopefully he was used as some fuck toy by the BBC wariors inside the cell
:yes: this man here gets it

Blackpill has already been proven a million times over. People just want to believe, just like how many people don’t want to believe in evolution.

imagine being such a chad and wasting it killing people and going to jail, instead of using foids as you wish.

imagine being such a chad and wasting it killing people and going to jail, instead of using foids as you wish.
he drove too fast, didn't intentionally kill, but I don't think this matters. He RISKED it. And I am actually so happy he can't enjoy all these foids :yes: :feelskek: and other inmates should do to him what he deserves

he drove too fast, didn't intentionally kill, but I don't think this matters. He RISKED it. And I am actually so happy he can't enjoy all these foids :yes: :feelskek: and other inmates should do to him what he deserves
im happy because a chad got screwed and a foid got killed. Its a win-win situation.

Blackpill has already been proven a million times over. People just want to believe, just like how many people don’t want to believe in evolution.
I'm happy that he's 18 and will be 42 when he gets out, maybe in his 30s (I hope not) but he will have missed all those good years and that brings me joy

I'm happy that he's 18 and will be 42 when he gets out, maybe in his 30s (I hope not) but he will have missed all those good years and that brings me joy
Apparently he’s already been made into a skin head jfl

Can foid personality detectors be submitted as evidence in court?

foids love good looking but HORRIBLE men like this guy. I hope he is ___________ in jail by other inmates

THIS ENRAGES ME. Prettyboys are worth more than ugly men to soyciety. If he were ugly they wouldn't "fight" for him

View attachment 806586

View attachment 806580
2.2 million likes on that tiktok
jesus christ
he killed a pregnant woman and foids just see past it
this world is a fucking joke

chances are he wont get raped
hes too famous so people are keeping an eye on him
im pretty sure foids are counting the days down til he gets released

2.2 million likes on that tiktok
jesus christ
he killed a pregnant woman and foids just see past it
this world is a fucking joke
:yes: SMH :reeeeee:

chances are he wont get raped
hes too famous so people are keeping an eye on him
im pretty sure foids are counting the days down til he gets released
:yes::feelsree: