Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Because theyre ugly, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
She really does have to be larping about the ankle situation for attention and simpery because upon asking if she received ankle casts, she said she did but doesnt use em cuz theyre ugly, mang

Wtf kinda logic is that, mang? unless toilet logic ofc… all the while, wearing cute slippers I haven’t seen on her before. Hmm…:feelshehe:

She has had a couple of other instances that made me suspect she likes drawing my attention to her ankles or some shit :feelshehe::feelshehe:

34846DE9 F8EC 423F B31E D41F4964E902

Sorry I didn't watch the first film can someone tell me the plot

This is what Jenny is doing behind her fiancé's back:

I dont get it.

She really does have to be larping about the ankle situation for attention and simpery because upon asking if she received ankle casts, she said she did but doesnt use em cuz theyre ugly, mang

Wtf kinda logic is that, mang? unless toilet logic ofc… all the while, wearing cute slippers I haven’t seen on her before. Hmm…:feelshehe:

She has had a couple of other instances that made me suspect she likes drawing my attention to her ankles or some shit :feelshehe::feelshehe:
Typical traditionalists woman. If she likes you, she starts making you pay attention to her ankles. :worryfeels::worryfeels: