Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Becky makes “OnlyPans” cooking video.

She looks like a subhuman piece of shit.

Instagram forcing me to go to their site like usual.

> your average white toilet trying to be interesting « muh vegina , muh boyfriend :foidSoy: and *desperatly add a sexual overtone to literally anything in life for attention*

it's just white toilet worship as usual
they can literally shit in the streets and someone would think it's an act of god

> your average white toilet trying to be interesting « muh vegina , muh boyfriend :foidSoy: and *desperatly add a sexual overtone to literally anything in life for attention*
lol yeah her cooking is shit if I do the same thing i would get 2 likes but since it's a vagina worth 1 million $ she can do anything she want @Fire @Robo_Cope

lol yeah her cooking is shit if I do the same thing i would get 2 likes but since it's a vagina worth 1 million $ she can do anything she want @Fire @Robo_Cope
You just can’t lose when you have bobs and a vagene brocel jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

& there's dickpill innit once she talk about the chilis

Men vs Women: Taking a Picture : r/funny
They're the object JFL :lul::lul::lul:

i want to bash her head in with a brick