Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Becoming NEET/hikikomori is a noble attempt to experience cultural purity and racial homogeneity in a world of mongrelization and open borders

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
You take the positive aspects of capitalism (consumerism, aristocratic entitlement) and discard the negative (wageslavery, groid conformity).

Your house is a closed border from which you leave only to do invasions and pillage groid goods at the stores, and otherwise you only encounter your family (part of the same race as you).

It is pilled.

Or said person can join radical right wing groups.

How is consumerism positive?

I basically do this already minus school which is closes for me now

How is consumerism positive?
Consumerism is "positive" for the sake of argument, in the sense that it feeds your spirit rather than drains it like wageslavery.

As a NEET, you are akin to an aristocrat:

Last edited:
Consumerism is "positive" for the sake of argument, in the sense that it feeds your spirit rather than drains it like wageslavery.

View attachment 219948

I am indeed one of the great lords of the noble houses. I enjoy participating in finer pastimes such as sipping wine and lounging cozily on my $20000 chair. I am above the mere peasants who i rule over, enjoying the finer things in life and reaping the fruits of their hard work.

View attachment 219949
I am indeed one of the great lords of the noble houses. I enjoy participating in finer pastimes such as sipping wine and lounging cozily on my $20000 chair. I am above the mere peasants who i rule over, enjoying the finer things in life and reaping the fruits of their hard work.
Tbh NEETs are aristocrats to varying degrees of either decadence or militancy. The trend so far in this thread is clearly that of the decadent aristocracy, for example.

But many NEETs are militant, on the contrary, and consume goer-brand watches rather than pies and wines. Both cases are based tho imhoboyo

Last edited:
Do you disagree that modern capitalism is geared towards mass-consumerism, and that between consumption and production, it is better to be a consoomer in the 21st century economy (whose ultimate form is a NEET)?

"The meaning of labor and struggle" has lost what once made it compelling.

Last edited:
Do you disagree that modern capitalism is geared towards widescale consumerism, and that between consumption and production, it is better to be a consoomer in the 21st century economy (whose ultimate form is a NEET)?

"The meaning of labor and struggle" has lost what once made it compelling.
Living in a consoomer society has its advantages to some, like being able to buy new clothes and shoes every week ( :chad: )or getting the newest tech and iphones ( :soy: )but those dont benefit me or any incel for that matter because i dont have a need to spend my money on useless shit. Therefore only the disadvantages affect me eg everything you buy breaks within a few years so (((they))) can get every single one of your pennies or everyone wanting to scam you for a few extra bucks like dentists. This hellish world we live in is caused by technological advancements whose negative effects i wont get into (see Ted Kazinczys works).

Being a NEET is a luxury not all of us can afford. Unless momy and daddy are buxing for you.

Consoomerism Is what makes shitty Apple products a hit with Stacies and Chads,how's that a good thing?

Ngl idk wtf u just said

Ngl idk wtf u just said
OP uses extremely advanced words all the fucking time.

"Neurodivergent intersectional axis"

What the fuck is this shit?

OP uses extremely advanced words all the fucking time.

"Neurodivergent intersectional axis"

What the fuck is this shit?
Man that nigga just be saying whatever. N. Ppl try to say I’m the schizophrenic one!

It is also acts as repellent to unworthy femoids, and only waifu of really high culture can appreciate broken man of culture

neet mogs
I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

Rejecting society shows you have a brain and a soul.

View attachment 219948
Perfection in 4chan form.

You take the positive aspects of capitalism (consumerism, aristocratic entitlement) and discard the negative (wageslavery, groid conformity).

Your house is a closed border from which you leave only to do invasions and pillage groid goods at the stores, and otherwise you only encounter your family (part of the same race as you).

It is pilled.

Based but cope.

Can't beat the NEET

I guess it feels like the biggest non violent way to say 'fuck you' to soyciety

or join hayat tahreer al sham
Dude yikes dude yikerinos dude wtf dde they're TERRORIST organization dude wtf dude youre kidding dude wtff.......... dude uhm sweatyy.....

being neet is based af, hikki is also good, fuck working.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No first world country should even allow homeless people to exist. How the fuck can these nations be "champions of human rights" when they let their own citizens starve or have their life torn apart by alcoholism? It would be so fucking cheap to JUST provide some kind of warm shelter for them to live and sleep in, and food can also be cheap as fuck (bread, veg, some cheap meat whatever).

What the fuck is the sense in being loyal to a country like that? I swear I become more left wing (economically, obviously) EVERY day. Fucking boomer vermin being literal trillionaires bitching about taxes despite hardly paying anything.

I'll very likely be NEET soon. Some people talk about guilt of being on welfare, just fucking lol. When minimum wage barely pays more than welfare guess which fucking one I'm going to take.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No first world country should even allow homeless people to exist. How the fuck can these nations be "champions of human rights" when they let their own citizens starve or have their life torn apart by alcoholism? It would be so fucking cheap to JUST provide some kind of warm shelter for them to live and sleep in, and food can also be cheap as fuck (bread, veg, some cheap meat whatever).

What the fuck is the sense in being loyal to a country like that? I swear I become more left wing (economically, obviously) EVERY day. Fucking boomer vermin being literal trillionaires bitching about taxes despite hardly paying anything.

I'll very likely be NEET soon. Some people talk about guilt of being on welfare, just fucking lol. When minimum wage barely pays more than welfare guess which fucking one I'm going to take.
The homeless is a clear message to normies.
If you don't work hard enough, if you don't make enough sacrificies (sacrifice your time), you will end like them.

The homeless is a clear message to normies.
If you don't work hard enough, if you don't make enough sacrificies (sacrifice your time), you will end like them.
True but being homeless is probably far harder work than not

By the way, I was curious how being a hikikomori is even a thing? Isn't Japan pretty capitalistic unlike Europe? I thought they have a shitty/no social safety net?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back