Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becoming rich in GTA

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Im becomng a legend!

Do people still play Online? I stopped that shit in like 2016.

Yep, Tons of new shit, Plenty of new mission, You can even own your own russian submarine with helicopters and shit

Yep, Tons of new shit, Plenty of new mission, You can even own your own russian submarine with helicopters and shit
It just looks too chaotic for me honestly with all the fucking flying cars and shit, it really looks cringe to me now. I really appreciated the simplicity it had to offer in its earlier days but now that’s completely gone.

It just looks too chaotic for me honestly with all the fucking flying cars and shit, it really looks cringe to me now. I really appreciated the simplicity it had to offer in its earlier days but now that’s completely gone.
My submarine is based

GTA ONLINE IS BASED!

What do you play on

I stopped having the will to grind once i got oppressor. Its still kind of fun to play for a few hours though and larp as the person you'll nevER be.

I've just surpassed 10 million dollars for the first time ever (I've been playing online since 2019).

Yeah, the Series S/X version is packed with players in free mode but for some reason you can never find races, last team standing matches etc being hosted like the old days.