Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beeing Mentalcel is the WORST

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
You wouldn't believe but I know a lot of woman who aren't landwhales that date subhuman. I'm at a vocational training center with assisted living community, for diseased and few autistic people. I started 2016. It's seems to be the perfect place for bluepilled subhuman, since you can be ugly af and get away with it, coping with new friends and maybe even have a diseased 3-4/10 gf. Unless you're Mentalcel. I see couples everyday which makes me wanna rope imediately, I struggle to make friends and fit in with popular people because I keep them dragging down. I tried on girls, but they aren't interested, just be polite, smile and lie. Hate my work too, but that's a different story.

Where am I supposed to cope with, if it's not even working there? True forced loneliness is real when you're a Mentalcel. Beeing Aspie is a death sentence. If you're just ugly, there's still hope but if you're mental Aspiecel as well which cannot be fixed, it was truly over for you before it began.

I'm an aspie, I think it could even take down Chad to subhuman. I guess women would fuck a 9 guy if he had a 50IQ though.

Are you literally a aspie or a "I'm so shy and odd" aspie?

If you're just ugly, there's still hope but if you're mental Aspiecel as well which cannot be fixed, it was truly over for you before it began.
What is this blue pilled nonsense!??

looks - money - status. ugly people with girls probably have money or status.

You wouldn't believe but I know a lot of woman who aren't landwhales that date subhuman. I'm at a vocational training center with assisted living community, for diseased and few autistic people. I started 2016. It's seems to be the perfect place for bluepilled subhuman, since you can be ugly af and get away with it, coping with new friends and maybe even have a diseased 3-4/10 gf. Unless you're Mentalcel. I see couples everyday which makes me wanna rope imediately, I struggle to make friends and fit in with popular people because I keep them dragging down. I tried on girls, but they aren't interested, just be polite, smile and lie. Hate my work too, but that's a different story.

Where am I supposed to cope with, if it's not even working there? True forced loneliness is real when you're a Mentalcel. Beeing Aspie is a death sentence. If you're just ugly, there's still hope but if you're mental Aspiecel as well which cannot be fixed, it was truly over for you before it began.
You're a true mentalcel if you have papers and required to go to training center

Shrink told me if you are ugly I could probably help you, she said I'm not going to take your money.:feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Cope there's nothing worse than being ugly.

I agree. Im almost 28 now and my whole life i couldn't connect or relate to other people in general. To this day i never had any friends doesn't matter what i tried and at this point in my life im too far gone to catch up or learn social skills again from zero. Unless there happens some miracle i don't see myself escaping this hell of loneliness. Being that autistic/awkward is like a life block for everything. You can do things alone but let me tell you from experience that shit gets old pretty fast.

Yep, the complete lack of social skills is hell. Loneliness is overwhelming sometimes. Im glad i found a place like this one, where i can be as socially retarded as i want and only being called a fakecel once in a while. We ugly aspies are litteraly the bottom of the barrel... rejection is all i expect now from any other human.

I agree. Im almost 28 now and my whole life i couldn't connect or relate to other people in general. To this day i never had any friends doesn't matter what i tried and at this point in my life im too far gone to catch up or learn social skills again from zero. Unless there happens some miracle i don't see myself escaping this hell of loneliness. Being that autistic/awkward is like a life block for everything. You can do things alone but let me tell you from experience that shit gets old pretty fast.

Exact same situation. Almost 28, never had a friend, no social skills, and gave up trying. Good luck bro. I hope this cruel world we share ends soon, in one way or another :(

Exact same situation. Almost 28, never had a friend, no social skills, and gave up trying. Good luck bro. I hope this cruel world we share ends soon, in one way or another :(

IKIFEEL.jpg

Im a mentalcel 33 years old. I probably have a low hormonal profile, so I consider myself a volcel also. I have schizotypal disorder mixed with simple schizophrenia. With the age it is easier to cope with this shit. My shrink told me it goes on like this, and in my early 40s i will feel "better" than now, meaning I will be a more stable person and I believe it will be true.

I'd rather be a mentalcel than a truecel.

Being a truecel is worse, coming from a mentalcel

Mentalcel: Writes a paragraph without any spelling or grammatical mistake. Wins online debate with flawless argument. Works. Goes to school, studies. Drives. Rides a bus. Does groceries. Washes their clothes. Takes bath, Wipes their ass after taking shit. Does all sorts of daily life shit just like any other normal human being can do. Yet they are still """"""""""mental"""""""""".

Please stop with this copes. Just admit you so called "mentalcels" are ugly as fuck.

I dunno what to suggest. But op posting here is not going to help him become more socially normal. It will have the opposite effect tbh.

can confirm, i never really had "social skills," but i could definitely hold conversations rather well. this site turned me into the biggest autistic wreck ever, not really sure how, but there's something about it.

can confirm, i never really had "social skills," but i could definitely hold conversations rather well. this site turned me into the biggest autistic wreck ever, not really sure how, but there's something about it.
This site isn't good for anyone's mental health, let's be real. It can even get to people like @Stanx22 lol. If this site gets to you, you should probably take a break or even never come back at all. If you do leave however make sure to keep in contact with me, I'll leave you my contact info if you'd like because you're one of my favorite members.

This site isn't good for anyone's mental health, let's be real. It can even get to people like @Stanx22 lol. If this site gets to you, you should probably take a break or even never come back at all. If you do leave however make sure to keep in contact with me, I'll leave you my contact info if you'd like because you're one of my favorite members.

i won't leave but maybe take small breaks now and then lol, don't worry

I can't leave this site. I would literally rope if i did. This site is the only place where i belong in this world and i can relate to people here. I have no life, no one and i'm no body IRL.

If I had @whogivesafucc's looks, I'd be a giga slayer TBH but also volcel because religious reasons.

I'd definitely trade up my social ability for looks.

i won't leave but maybe take small breaks now and then lol, don't worry
Kk that's good news to me boyo. Taking breaks is necessary.

I can't leave this site. I would literally rope if i did. This site is the only place where i belong in this world and i can relate to people here. I have no life, no one and i'm no body IRL.

Have you tried showering? TEEHEE!! xD On a more serious note I think taking breaks from this site might be the better option for you though. Don't rope though.

I'd definitely trade up my social ability for looks.
I meant if I got to retain my social skills, otherwise I'd still be posting here, kek.

Have you tried showering? TEEHEE!! xD On a more serious note I think taking breaks from this site might be the better option for you though. Don't rope though.
Kek. But seriously i can't live without this site. I know i'm getting hateful and angry and i post crazy posts sometimes, but i'm not evil and will never be, so excuse my behaviour because my life is really really hard and i sometimes just lose it.

Kek. But seriously i can't live without this site. I know i'm getting hateful and angry and i post crazy posts sometimes, but i'm not evil and will never be, so excuse my behaviour because my life is really really hard and i sometimes just lose it.
Yeah @Allblueeeee and I already talked about it and we agree that you're just in a bad headspace right now, hopefully things will get better. When you do make sure to text me on Whatsapp again, kek.

Yeah @Allblueeeee and I already talked about it and we agree that you're just in a bad headspace right now, hopefully things will get better. When you do make sure to text me on Whatsapp again, kek.
I already did 5 minutes ago lol.

Social skills has become a meme at this point.

Here's how to have better communication with people:

Talk to people who think you're physically attractive enough for them. You magically become smarter, funnier and amiable with your words.

Would i be a shitty person if i sent you a pic of him and his gf ?
It's not shitty, you've already sent me stuff before (I hope it's SFW).

Check your whatsapp for extreme suifuel.
I am gonna wait until I ate my dinner, kek. It's 8:10 PM but I think I'll have dinner around 9:30 PM.

Social skills has become a meme at this point.

Here's how to have better communication with people:

Talk to people who think you're physically attractive enough for them. You magically become smarter, funnier and amiable with your words.
LOL