Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News been accused of stinking even if showered

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
now me under accusation of this

Perhaps it's your clothing? Did you wear freshly washed stuff? If Yes, some washing powders ca stink to high heavens. If not fresh, well, there's your answer.

Make sure you shampoo your hair and not just use water only, as just water leaves the grease and stink on it. Get rid of your beard (or at least properly wash it) because that can get stinky too.

Maybe it's just a hot day and you're a bit sweaty. It's very hot in the UK and nobody can deal with the heat.

Oh, and make sure you brush your teeth at least once a day. Mouthwash is good for getting the gunk out of your throat in the morning and it's why people gargle it. Not cleaning that shit gives you terrible breath. :feelsautistic:

Get an alum block and see if it helps.

my soul stinks

get some soap and lather that shit up and shower. then wear deoderant, then cologne

Do your research and buy one locally.

Are you retarded faggot ?
I'm trying to help your incel ass.
Do you know why you smell like shit ? Because of your incel genetic. aka pheromone.
You can't escape your destiny.

Stop showering its useless

In school I did too. They'd say "dude why you smell like curry lmao". They insisted I smelt like curry no matter how much deodorant I wore.

Because I didn't smell like curry, they wanted to humiliate me