Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Been using myself as a lab rat

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★★
I've been using myself as a lab rat the last few months.
Tried peptides and prohormones. The prohormones seemed to have a little effect.
Most of the peptides so far seem to be junk.
Used tb500, bpc157,hgc and ghrp-2. Only one that seemed to really do anything was the hgc.
TrT has been phenomenal though been on 1ml week since march going from 169 to over 1,500. My dose was cut a little at the follow up with the estrogen blocker dose increasing from 1mg week to 1.5
Got a script for semaglutide, might help with the weight problem
next experiment sarms, mk2866, gw501516,mk677,lgd4033,rad140. was told the ones I have maybe fake, guess I'll find out.

Wtf do those things even do? Elab

your nose will start to get wider and bigger op, you gon be a jew

Wtf do those things even do? Elab
The HCG 5000iu hormone supplement offers some benefits, including:

• Jumpstart testosterone production in men suffering from androgen disorders
  • Restore natural testosterone levels in bodybuilders
  • May correct sexual abnormalities in pubescent males
  • Can potentially correct undescended testicles in men
  • Can raise sperm count, therefore improving male fertility
  • Can improve overall sperm production and sexual development in adolescents
  • Promote weight loss (HCG is not FDA-approved for weight loss)
TB500
Benefits:

• Increased strength through muscle growth
  • Improved endurance
  • Speeds up would healing
  • Reduces acute or chronic pain or inflammation
  • Increased flexibility
  • Increased hair growth
Bpc157
  • Improved Gut Health
  • Relief from IBS symptoms
  • Decreased Inflammation
  • Effective Wound Healing
GHRP2
  • Improved endurance
  • Stronger heart function
  • Decreased fat production
  • Inhibited glucose uptake in the liver
  • Maintained function in the pancreas
  • Strengthened bones through higher calcium retention
  • Strengthened the immune system
  • Increased muscle growth through higher IGF-1 production
  • Improved recovery time and wound healing
  • Increased sexual desire
Ones I used may not be 100% real or I'm reconstituting them wrong

too high inhib to use those

TB500
Benefits:

• Improved endurance
  • Increased flexibility
  • Increased hair growth
Bpc157
  • Improved Gut Health
  • Decreased Inflammation
GHRP2
  • Improved endurance
That sounds too good to be true. Surely there are some unsavory side effects ?

TB500
Benefits:

• Improved endurance
  • Increased flexibility
  • Increased hair growth
Bpc157
  • Improved Gut Health
  • Decreased Inflammation
GHRP2
  • Improved endurance
Fuck bro, you don't need any of this shit. Hit the weights, eat healthy, get enough sleep, and all of this will correct itself in a matter of months.

only had a bad reaction to one so far. don't remember which one though.
it crashed my glucose

prob testicular problem, organs growing in size, nose increasing in size, acromegaly etc

only had a bad reaction to one so far. don't remember which one though.
it crashed my glucose
you taking exemestane? you prob gon have thinning hair and joint pain

Prohormones I'v used
Epi-andro, 4-dhea and androgenin

Ostarine mk2886
has reportedly been shown to enhance physical performance, prevent muscle loss, and promote muscle growth. Users reported improved strength and gym performance during an 8–12 week Ostarine cycle.

GW501526
Increased oxidative capacity in muscles (This means more fat loss and a great increase in endurance)
Switching our energy source from glucose to fat (suppression of Glucose metabolism)

MK 677, or Ibutamoren as it's also called, is a growth hormone secretagogue that has the power to rapidly increase human growth hormone in the body, leading to rapid muscle growth, fat loss, and other physical benefits

LGD-4033 promotes muscle strength and significantly increases the growth of skeletal muscle tissues. This non-aromatic compound does not cause the massive hormonal changes caused by anabolic steroids in the user's organism.
RAD140

1) RAD 140 helps increase muscle mass

The primary benefit of RAD 140 supplementation is the ability to increase lean muscle tissue without increasing fat. And with RAD 140, there are no adverse side effects that are traditionally associated with testosterone.

2) RAD 140 can improve speed and endurance during high-intensity training

Reports of increased speed and endurance during workouts are everywhere when using the Testolone supplement. In addition, high-intensity training and interval training can be optimized every time due to their ability to increase muscle tissue and reduce fat.

3) RAD 140 has a stronger anabolic effect than testosterone

Similar to other SARMs, such as LGD4033 or S4, RAD 140 interacts with hormone receptors in muscle and bone tissue in the same manner as high-dose testosterone, all without the estrogenic side effects caused by anabolic steroids.

4) RAD 140 can reduce the side effects of testosterone

Testosterone does not appear to have the side effects of anabolic steroids on reproductive organs. Preliminary studies in mice have found that low doses of RAD 140 are required to stimulate muscle growth without affecting prostate weight. This means that RAD 140 can selectively stimulate muscle and bone growth while reducing the effects on sexual tissues.

5) RAD 140 can help reduce weight by increasing fat loss

RAD 140 indirectly reduces body fat by increasing muscle and bone cells, which are more expensive to maintain metabolically than fat cells. By increasing muscle mass, an increase in metabolism can be seen, which makes it easier to lose weight.

When the supply gets better you will be able to go on Semaglutide (powerful GLP-1). Then it will take some months to titrate it up to the max dose. If Semaglutide doesn't take you all the way to your ideal bodyweight, then there is Tirzepatide (GLP-1/GIP). And you can add Metformin on to Semaglutide or Tirzepatide. There are also more anti-obesity drugs that are coming down the pipeline.

When the supply gets better you will be able to go on Semaglutide (powerful GLP-1). Then it will take some months to titrate it up to the max dose. If Semaglutide doesn't take you all the way to your ideal bodyweight, then there is Tirzepatide (GLP-1/GIP). And you can add Metformin on to Semaglutide or Tirzepatide. There are also more anti-obesity drugs that are coming down the pipeline.
got the semaglutide prescription yesterday, curious to see what it will do. about a 3 week wait for shipping

Did you buy from the darknet? I stopped buying on there cuz every time it was cut with some toxic shit. I ended up in the ER after taking ketamine from the darknet.
some of it i can get at local clinic then its shipped to me. the rest i get from a few different websites

got the semaglutide prescription yesterday, curious to see what it will do. about a 3 week wait for shipping

Sweet, I have been reading on reddit forums for Wegovy and Mounjaro. Thats not too bad for the shipping, it will get there sooner or later.

What I noticed reading those forums is a lot of people get too eager and diet very hard on it, which is problematic. The ideal to me seems to just let the drug work in the background, and realize you are going to be on it or another GLP-1 drug for life anyway. Let the body gradually come down to the new set point in weight.

Eg.. one woman on the forum was losing 1 pound a week at a relatively low dose, and had already lost like 30 pounds or something. She was wondering whether she should go up in dose. I said there is no rush, you can go to a higher dose down the road if needed. See where you are in another few months.

Were you able to get an actual anabolic steroids prescription?

I heard SARMs can make you go blind temporarily and I drive for a living too so I couldnt risk trying them.
i got a script for testosterone cypionate.
Trying to figure out what the mark up is on some of the stuff, I can get the semglatide for half the cost on one of the websites than i did the clinc. could help figure out whats fake vs real.
hello fellow driver, i drive for a living as well

Sweet, I have been reading on reddit forums for Wegovy and Mounjaro. Thats not too bad for the shipping, it will get there sooner or later.

What I noticed reading those forums is a lot of people get too eager and diet very hard on it, which is problematic. The ideal to me seems to just let the drug work in the background, and realize you are going to be on it or another GLP-1 drug for life anyway. Let the body gradually come down to the new set point in weight.

Eg.. one woman on the forum was losing 1 pound a week at a relatively low dose, and had already lost like 30 pounds or something. She was wondering whether she should go up in dose. I said there is no rush, you can go to a higher dose down the road if needed. See where you are in another few months.
I have to use it for life?
Was told I'd be weaned off it once I hit desired weight then it would be up to me to control with diet.

How did you convince the dr to prescribe testosterone?
I didn't gave up with the usual doctor. wanted to put me on anti depressants instead.
Went to a TRT clinc with my lab paper, got a shot that day. vial came in the mail about a week later.

I have to use it for life?
Was told I'd be weaned off it once I hit desired weight then it would be up to me to control with diet.

My view is for most people the weight would start gradually coming back if they went off the drug. On the bright side there are other options, for example some people who hit their ideal bodyweight are going on a low maintenance dose.

Others are going on Saxenda which is an older GLP-1, but its enough for many to maintain weight loss. The nice thing with Saxenda is its almost off patent so its covered by a lot of insurers, and will soon be relatively cheap likely. Also Metformin might be enough for some people. And there could be people who just go off and are fine with controlling it with diet.

My view is for most people the weight would start gradually coming back if they went off the drug. On the bright side there are other options, for example some people who hit their ideal bodyweight are going on a low maintenance dose.

Others are going on Saxenda which is an older GLP-1, but its enough for many to maintain weight loss. The nice thing with Saxenda is its almost off patent so its covered by a lot of insurers, and will soon be relatively cheap likely. Also Metformin might be enough for some people. And there could be people who just go off and are fine with controlling it with diet.
Cost a few hundred dollars for a 3 month supply.
I can buy GLP-1 power and semaglutide on one of the websites I use for peptides. I'd have to reconstitute it myself.
89.95 for a vial of semaglutide 2.5mg

Is a TRT clinic for trannies?
no its a mens clinc. they make it easier to access. kind of a legal back door around the usual route. doctors usually want to do all this extra crap before giving to you if they even let you have it at all. clinc told be the doctors would kick me around for months then i might get a low dose patch.
google trt clinc near you, should see something.

Cost a few hundred dollars for a 3 month supply.
I can buy GLP-1 power and semaglutide on one of the websites I use for peptides. I'd have to reconstitute it myself.
89.95 for a vial of semaglutide 2.5mg

Nice.. and the starting dose is only 0.25 mg. Some people never even get above like 0.50 mg.

Nice.. and the starting dose is only 0.25 mg. Some people never even get above like 0.50 mg.
Only thing i question is if its the real deal. I'd like to know what the clinc pays for a vial to get a better idea if it legit. if its real then the markup is insane.

Last time I got checked I was at normal levels but I might get tested again since its been years. Sitting in a truck for hours has really damaged my health. I have high cholesterol and a ‘doctor’ on 4chan said it would be unbelievably stupid to take steroids with high cholesterol but who knows if he was even a real doctor.

Im interested in seeing how it turns out for you. I have anxiety so im kinda scared to take testosterone since I heard it can cause anxiety.
best thing i've done so far. no regrets.
these clinics are a little more lax, so even if at or near normal good chance you'll get it.
had to fight with my doctor for years to test my levels. always some excuse about it being something else even though he had previously diagnosed me with hypogonadism which i didn't know about. found out after getting access to his notes.

Only thing i question is if its the real deal. I'd like to know what the clinc pays for a vial to get a better idea if it legit. if its real then the markup is insane.

They must be getting it made not by Novo Nordisk. Which technically is legal right now because there are shortages of Semaglutide.

Started the semaglutide. Not really sure exactly what its suppose to do.
10 units on tuesday really no effect so far except for maybe tonight. Ate 4 burgers and really regret it, felt like i'm going to puke for over an hour now.
Not sure if semaglutide or not. I was told if I over ate it could cause nausea.

Started the semaglutide. Not really sure exactly what its suppose to do.
10 units on tuesday really no effect so far except for maybe tonight. Ate 4 burgers and really regret it, felt like i'm going to puke for over an hour now.
Not sure if semaglutide or not. I was told if I over ate it could cause nausea.
Yeah you can expect the plate size of food you would normally sit down and eat not problem, you will now be lucky to finish half. Which is good. The full feeling comes much sooner and when it does just stop eating. That’s how the weight loss occurs.

I've been using myself as a lab rat the last few months.
Tried peptides and prohormones. The prohormones seemed to have a little effect.
Most of the peptides so far seem to be junk.
Used tb500, bpc157,hgc and ghrp-2. Only one that seemed to really do anything was the hgc.
TrT has been phenomenal though been on 1ml week since march going from 169 to over 1,500. My dose was cut a little at the follow up with the estrogen blocker dose increasing from 1mg week to 1.5
Got a script for semaglutide, might help with the weight problem
next experiment sarms, mk2866, gw501516,mk677,lgd4033,rad140. was told the ones I have maybe fake, guess I'll find out.
Every single one of those is placebo

Every single one of those is placebo
not quite. sarms and peptides are very real, problem is finding an actual legit source for them. the test blood work more than proved that to be real considering it was prescribed id expect as such. same with the semaglutide

Last edited:
Still going.
6 months of trt, 8 weeks semaglutide, week 3 sarms
Back and knee pain getting a little extreme.
Dropped test dose to the prescribed .9ml after having some problems the last few weeks.
Started taking the SARMS mk2866, gw501516, mk677, lgd4033, rad140
On week 8 of the semaglutide at 20 units. Not sure if its effective between that and my job I'm only down 10lbs in the 8 weeks.
Signed up for a challenge I saw an ad for. Get a nice medal upon completion.

nice, how does test compare to lgd and rad? ive played around with 4 andro, androsterone, rad, ostarine, and cardarine+ mk677, thinking of just getting test at this point, 30$ a vial is a joke compared to 80$

nice, how does test compare to lgd and rad? ive played around with 4 andro, androsterone, rad, ostarine, and cardarine+ mk677, thinking of just getting test at this point, 30$ a vial is a joke compared to 80$
not sure haven't taken them separately. started the trt first then added in the sarms to try to get an extra edge.
cost the test is easily more cost effective.

not sure haven't taken them separately. started the trt first then added in the sarms to try to get an extra edge.
cost the test is easily more cost effective.
yeah lol, 12ml vial is 30 , enough for 6 weeks at 500 mg , compared to 80 for just 25 ish days running rad at 20 mgs, it gives good gains tho, crazy strength ( 70 on each compound at least, if u got good food easily 100 lbs on ur compound lifts)

yeah lol, 12ml vial is 30 , enough for 6 weeks at 500 mg , compared to 80 for just 25 ish days running rad at 20 mgs, it gives good gains tho, crazy strength ( 70 on each compound at least, if u got good food easily 100 lbs on ur compound lifts)
i get a 10 week vial of cypionate 200mg/ml for 225. started at 1ml week. was suppose to back off to .9ml 4 weeks ago didn't listen started having issues.
backed it down last week

i get a 10 week vial of cypionate 200mg/ml for 225. started at 1ml week. was suppose to back off to .9ml 4 weeks ago didn't listen started having issues.
backed it down last week
do u split ur dose into two pins, or just once a week? how does life compare on 200 mg vs your old self( u were a fatcel right? i remember u starting to hit the gym a couple months ago)

do u split ur dose into two pins, or just once a week? how does life compare on 200 mg vs your old self( u were a fatcel right? i remember u starting to hit the gym a couple months ago)
All at once maybe I could go back to 1ml if I split though.
Still am a fatcel at 381lbs.
Feel much better but I’ve been struggling with sleep and fatigue lately. Thought it might be high estradiol so I backed off on the test dose.

Do you mind expanding on:
Bpc157
  • Improved Gut Health
  • Decreased Inflammation

How did u take it? Is it an injection? Did u take it by a dr prescription? Did it help? How dis u know that it helped? Everything basically.

I was advised to try it out because i have back problems and it should help the healing process but im skeptical
Pill given by np. To try reducing inflammation in joints.
Helped a little I think but not much

stem cells is done for pretty advanced problems u should ask
I'll look into it. think there is a place near me that offers it.
pains getting bad especially the left one.

Gigabased fellow supplement maxxer. This is what we have to do, to have a chance to survive in this competitive economic landscape