Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Before Blackpill I never noticed brow ridge

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Now I notice it in most men and me being a ricecel I'm jealous of caucasoid brow ridge. Brutal life

Now I notice it in most men and me being a ricecel I'm jealous of caucasoid brow ridge. Brutal life
Mine have the shape of a rainbow or c shape

Based
What race was he ? I thought Russia didn't really have any ethnics
Russia has alot of ethnics, Also full of chinks, Half is subhuman whites, Half is asians that would eat your cat!

Russia has alot of ethnics, Also full of chinks, Half is subhuman whites, Half is asians that would eat your cat!
Sounds like a shithole tbh

I notice a lot of cuckold liberal white males, they have these smooth small sloping foreheads.

It is, Also an american tank costs 10 mill, A russian one costs 2.5 mill, Guess who always wins, The M1 abrams

greatly exaggerated and thankfully nowhere near the level it is in anywhere in the west.

caucuses are largely white. tartars are white. uralic is basically related to finns, estonians and hungarians. Most of the minorities exist in their own semi autonomous regions so not such a blight like in the west.

tho with that said too many is still a fair answer but one non white existing in your nation is too many.

greatly exaggerated and thankfully nowhere near the level it is in anywhere in the west.

caucuses are largely white. tartars are white. uralic is basically related to finns, estonians and hungarians. Most of the minorities exist in their own semi autonomous regions so not such a blight like in the west.

tho with that said too many is still a fair answer but one non white existing in your nation is too many.
I didn't know that , thanks for letting me know , I'll look more into it

@Uggo Mongo @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @PolskiKartofel @TBIcel
Hitler despised slavs so its funny to see Russian, Polish etc. neo nazi members jfl

Hitler despised slavs so its funny to see Russian, Polish etc. neo nazi members jfl
Why did he ?

@PolskiKartofel is a blonde blue eyed Pole of average height

@TBIcel

Why did he ?

@PolskiKartofel is a blonde blue eyed Pole of average height

@TBIcel
On the Nazi racial scale, Slavs occupied one of the lowest positions, just above Jews and gypsies jfl

On the Nazi racial scale, Slavs occupied one of the lowest positions, just above Jews and gypsies jfl
Wtf ? But why ? Doesn't make any sense tbh

Wtf ? But why ? Doesn't make any sense tbh
at the time was semi fair but the gene pool of the west has deteriorated so badly that they are no longer the master race. (probably in large part due to female sexual selection)

at the time was semi fair but the gene pool of the west has deteriorated so badly that they are no longer the master race. (probably in large part due to female sexual selection)
I didn't know that , interesting can you please tell me more ?

I'm not neonazi, we had too much history in schools in Poland, but sometimes or even often we have similar views about blackpill and this clown world with @IceStorm

I'm not neonazi, we had too much history in schools in Poland, but sometimes or even often we have similar views about blackpill and this clown world with @IceStorm
Yep even though not everyone needs to be a Nazi , some things are just objecticely true and can be accepted and believed in by other people aswell