Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before Christianity, any man could rape any foid he wanted, but Christianity gave foids rights, and started viewing sex as a taboo. I hope every Chris

S

sscel

Banned
-
Before Christianity, any man could rape any foid he wanted, but Christianity gave foids rights, and started viewing sex as a taboo. I hope every Christian dies a painful death.

False. Every civilization in history no matter how patriarchal protected women.

Europe become succseful despite being cristian. Europe would become succesfull much faster if wasnt religious. Just look at the roman empire and medieval europe
The Renaissance was a huge advancement for Europe and at this time they were majority christian.

some podcaster i listen to once in a while stated the vast majority of male lineages died out between 5k to 2k years ago because this was the golden age of rape, where people used to raid other tribes for the women, rome literally was built because of this. christianity came along and tamed the european. it did this by enforcing monogamy.

im not even religious but the catholic church was based for banning polygamy giving incels the chance to reproduce and giving them ultimately authority over women. what went wrong was that after ww2 and ww1 wiping out alot of males, you had an entire generation raised to be soy (boomers). they perpuated harmful things like men and women are the same.

soon the west will be raided for their women and its just fun to watch,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back