Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before you even start to run, you've lost the race

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
When i heard this while listening to a song by one of my favorite artists, I immediately thought of my life and of how no matter what I did it still wasn't good enough for people or society because like I have said many times on here, no matter how naughty or good of a person you're as long as you're ugly and a incel, nobody will ever respect you or treat you like a decent human being.

Fail Falling Down GIF by RETROFUNK

When i heard this while listening to a song by one of my favorite artists, I immediately thought of my life and of how no matter what I did it still wasn't good enough for people or society because like I have said many times on here, no matter how naughty or good of a person you're as long as you're ugly and a incel, nobody will ever respect you or treat you like a decent human being.
I dont listen to music anymore, It fucks with my emotions, One time im happy one time im sad, And i feel like a predatory essense could easily kill me while im distracted.

Hearing about it nauseates me :feelsrope:

I dont listen to music anymore, It fucks with my emotions, One time im happy one time im sad, And i feel like a predatory essense could easily kill me while im distracted.
There are meds for neuroticism

We lost the race at conception. :feelscry:

It never began

My Parents throwed me off in course of life and said walk backwards you SubHuman

its even worse when your parents intentionally sabotage you with their shit genetics