Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Behind all the hate and anger you feel...

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
there is a huge desire for affection, validation, intimacy... not having it, you feel dissatisfied and frustrated... if a loving girl caressed you, your anger would disappear

there is a huge desire for affection, validation, intimacy... not having it, you feel dissatisfied and frustrated... if a loving girl caressed you, your anger would disappear
maybe im coping, but i dont think fucking even 3 stacies is going to undo the shit thats been done to me.

Yes but I will nevER have that so i'll continue to be hateful envious person.

No, it’s too late for that. The person inside me has gone, that once happy kid is gone

I need only money to live stress free life. Too bad i have same chance at wealth like at foids :feelshaha: .

I'm coping as well.

True, it’s all a cope that leads to lashing out

60 million abortions per year, my mind on foids will never change.

if a loving girl caressed you, your anger would disappear
no lol

people have a lifetime of being screwed over, foids are just bags of flesh and couldn't erase all that so easily

A lot of it would disappear if that happened. I still have vitriolic hate against people who have bullied me in the past, and I can't get rid of it.

60 million abortions per year, my mind on foids will never change.
90 billion animals killed by humans in a year. That is 95% of all the animal deaths in the wild. My mind on humans also does not change. Humans only act to be empathetic to virtue signal. There are no moral in this world. Take whatever your want.

Don't bother with humans especially foids.

Nah it wouldn’t

No, that's a simplistic and watered-down view of inceldom. It wouldn't change the fact that I got dealt a bad hand of cards in life. It wouldn't change the fact that it has ruined other aspects of my life. It wouldn't change the fact that I lost my prime years. Would it turn back time? No, the damage is done. The only thing that would save me at this point is a time machine, or a genie in a bottle.

I feel pretty angry right now. Some days it just hit harder idk. I'm not an incel but I grieve with them. I feel like my will of hope is what holds me together. Far as finding someone I can really feel at peace with, I don't feel like its possible.