Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Being a black woman in the US has made me hate men

"Being seen as less desirable"

Imagine being seen as desirable to begin with.
Easy motherfucking mode.

And yeah, dude. This shit would have been banned in less then a minute if a dude wrote that.

She should try being a sand nigger

I'm not reading anything that was written by a weavechimp. Black women (and most black men) hatred for everyone due to inferiority complex and want to see the world burn

imagine if a ricecel wrote this
The liberal calculus is simple: woman good, man bad. Hatred from Black women is accepted, as is the general case of hatred from women. Self-hate from Asian women is fully accepted and encouraged, even if it benefits White men as a side effect. Grievances from Asian men are not okay, albethey people of color. Even grievances from Black men are easily vilified. The opinions of women are paramount, and the opinions of men are always invalid.

shitskin monkey bitch mad she can't get chad bbw jfl

They're right. Stupid nigger baboon should be grateful if any non black man even looks her way. Her getting fucked and impregnated by a white or asian or Hispanic man automatically improves her genes by 10,000 years of evolution. Nigger women are for fucking only. Too gross and ugly to be wives

well... being a ricecel has made me hate everyone especially foids.

yea black men date outside their race the first chance that they get but in the end, they are still men of color and get treated as such. They are largely undesirable and they don't get the chance to date outside of their race as much as people think.

Asian women on the other hand, date and marry out enmasse. Anywhere from 48% to 70% of them. While 98+% of non-asian women don't want asian men at all.

The funny thing is these sheboons are ugly no redeeming features yet there are some men who like them

Boons will get evacuated from feminism very soon they are indeed too masculine

dn rd, i bet foid in OP is some ugly jungle nigress crying for lack of attention from white, blue-eyed chads :feelsjuice:

She still has more SMV than the entire forum.

She's just focused on the men who don't want her rather than the hundreds of simps in her inboxes.

she needs a haircut

She's just focused on the men who don't want her rather than the hundreds of simps in her inboxes.
True most black guys are overlooked by black whores anyway

The foid who made the original post is enacting the dating market version of wokism.

Because she has been deemed to be in the oppressed category, she can complain all she wants and have her complaints validated by mainstream society.

Of course she's not actually oppressed. Incels are in fact oppressed, but because we are in the wrong category, no sympathy whatsoever.

This. BW hate “lame” black men.

Saying "femcel" stuff like this is completely acceptable but a guy can't say the exact same statements. Just shows how rotten reddit is

The liberal calculus is simple: woman good, man bad. Hatred from Black women is accepted, as is the general case of hatred from women. Self-hate from Asian women is fully accepted and encouraged, even if it benefits White men as a side effect. Grievances from Asian men are not okay, albethey people of color. Even grievances from Black men are easily vilified. The opinions of women are paramount, and the opinions of men are always invalid.
except for gay asians

For gods sake when will the races learn to live separately again

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/153v2xk/being_a_black_woman_in_the_us_has_made_me_hate_men/

Yikes sweaty, you're not entitled to relationships. Maybe just work on your personality and if that doesn't help forget about dating and get hobbies or something :feelsthink:

Jfl, literally genderswap this exact post word for word and she would be called an entitled incel and banned from cuckit :feelskek:

I was listening to this black pill Podcast the other day I have to remember which one. It was because I don't even remember the name, sorry, I will post it once I find out. But it had a interview with a African American. Pickup artist who was suggesting to white incels That they should chase black woman Because black women will be more open to dating ugly white man versus the ugly black men of the same sexual market value of their own race.

It doesn't matter if black women in general have a difficult time dating other men. The truth is that all women, regardless of looks or race, can easily find a male partner, but they will not attract good looking men, instead they will be pursued by less attractive men. If she sets up a tindr profile, she will be getting matches from hundreds of men.

Women complaining about relationships is always hilarious because of how self-inflicte dtheir "problems" are

Newsflash: they can get a man anytime they want. And I'm not even talking about sex, which is obvious, but actual relationships as well.
Just put a disclaimer like xxx are my qualities, I'm looking for a long term relationship with a man with at minimum xyz qualities"
I guarantee she would find a match

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back