Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a fan of someone/something is a feminine trait. Stop caring about anyone who has it better off than you and rid yourself of false idols.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This lesson really only sunk in for me this year as a 23 year old. I am in the process of ridding myself of these previous ways of thinking and concluded that a large part of becoming a man is realizing that being a fan of anything is a feminine trait. This advice is especially salient for incels as none of these people would even look your way if you were sprawled out on the street (as Joker would say...the irony). Musical artists, streamers, youtubers, lolcows, comedians, political pundits, fighters, sports teams... dare I tack onto that any conception of a higher power? It's all psychic-vampirism to give any of them a second of your energy.

This may all sound completely antiquated but it's one of those truisms that the average person never comes to grips with. Even my boomer parents at their age have their choice news anchors that they like to tune into every night to watch. The scary thought is that it could have been much worse; emotionally charged geezers watching their favorite sports-ball team blunder some play and take it so far as to scream bloody murder at their television screen. This however isn't as bad as the endless supply of content that my generation (zoomers) now consume to their liking. The fan mentality has gotten so bad since now everyone has their own personally tailored digital marionettes to amuse themselves with as a cope. There comes a time where you have to reinvent yourself as you become older, and although these personal idols may have acted as a stepping stone for self-inspiration at one point; these same false idols are doing nothing to further your interests as looking up to them becomes a perverted form of vicarious voyeurism for your hollowed soul.

There were certain music artists that would evoke great excitement for any new updates to; waiting until midnight to stream their newest album and then having said album consume me for weeks on end as I looked towards it as a soundtrack for my life. Getting wrapped up discussions of online political figures, legitimately having my emotions rocked when a ufc fighter that I looked up to lost, having to watch every new piece of material or clip of a comedian that I found enticing. You can only regurgitate the same blackpill takes and observations so many times; hopelessly waiting for some form of government sexual intervention in the form of sexbots/subsidized prostitution or the infamous beta-uprising to occur (which I heard is in 2 weeks btw), only to find yourself still sitting in the same gaming chair.

Yes, chad wins and always will but can we not trudge forward with novel ideas to elucidate corners of the human soul that have never seen the light of day? A task far too challenging for some himbo to ever conceive of given our unique circumstance! I could go on... Rope, or a self aware, non-masochistic, body-mind-soul developmentally focused form of the clearpill is the only viable path for incels at this point.

Writing this was an exercise in optimism...idek brehs.

Last edited:
Cat GIF

What you are suggesting is effectively rejecting worthless consumerism for more productive output, in other words, capitalism.

When a community simply has no merits to existing, it tends to die off as a result of the social capital, the strength of being accepted in that community, having no ground to stand on, thus a loss in interest. For example, Meta and Mixer were some popular media sites. Mixer died because Twitch streaming is simply too convenient and the community of streamers on there knows each other and will do collaborations that reach mellions of people. Mixer streamers were complete unknowns beyond their bubble, the social capital was zero. The value of a streaming platform is highly related to its gross social impact.

Incels.is' value is in attracting incels who have no place to go. The social value of this site is relatively high then, or at least has something to stand on.

Meta is the same thing in that it is useless for everyone.

Mustic artists are a mixed bag. For Hatsune Miku, her main draw is an inhuman voice with stylish visuals. This can provide good coping for lonely men that need an idol to fixate on. Or, simply something to fixate and gravitate around. Miku has spun its own fandom with a broad range of talents in art, programming and music. It has a social aspect as well.

A music artist that releases shit albums with little else has none of that.

For sports, during the boomer days, the olympics were one of the first tv programs ever witnessed in mid 20th century. All boomers felt connected by the tv which means it had social capital if you saw the game. They also had real life meetups and sports were involved in the broader society.

Nowadays, sports are no longer unique in what they and tv provided, so it may wither.

It’s called being a toady or bootlicker

I completely agree. I was about to write a thread on this topic myself, but I'll just comment here instead now that I see the issue has already been addressed

This came up in a conversation not too long ago between myself and a fellowcel regarding boxing, which the two of us enjoy watching

He was expressing his desire to see Vasyl Lomachenko beat Devin Haney, to which I responded by saying that he was cucked (used a different phraseology, but one which conveyed the same sentiment) for routing for a literal multimillionaire, world-famous top tier athlete who's probably fucked hundreds of beautiful women in his life, while he can barely scrape enough together to afford a pot to piss in

NOWHERE is this mentality found more acutely than among royal family bootlicking retards who actually let the internal (most likely staged) conflicts of a bunch of inbred multibillionaires affect them emotionally

I remember my boomer driving instructor years ago joking with me about Harry and Meghan and about how pathetic they all are. I responded by saying that I didn't give a shit about the family, on either side of the conflict

The bootlicking faggot actually became marginally confrontational with me jfl and tried to convince me that I should hold any sought of respect or admiration for the Queen for her 'service' lmao - I told him I think I (as well as like 98% of people) would be willing to show up once a week and wave at a crowd in return for never having to work another day in life. Some people are born slaves I tell you

high iq post :bigbrain: :yes:

Look at tate fans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back