Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Being a misogynist will never get you laid" debunked

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

The most burutal video of all:

Background info: Video gets leaked showing Andrew Tate beating up this blonde bitch and this video is about that same bitch justifying the beatdown.

You'd think that a guy like that wouldn't be welcomed by women at all but look at the videos I've posted. CHADS CAN'T LOSE.

Last edited:
Based post
This shows woman have natural Stockholm syndrome

Based post
This shows woman have natural Stockholm syndrome
If we get gfs one day we must keep them in line using appropriate means :feelshehe:

If we get gfs one day we must keep them in line using appropriate means :feelshehe:
Woman are meant to serve men
Woman deserve to be put in their place
i dont see any problem in when a man "MANHANDLES" his wife/gf

I know a schizophrenic guy with a gf.

Being a misogynist actually makes you more likely to get laid because all cunts like to be dominated and degraded.

It's just observable reality.
The main reason probably why women hate 'nice guys', is that nice guys don't act socially dominant, instead they try to be decent persons.

Its actually guys who are known.

For the past 6 years females have treated me like shit.

she is an example of high estrogen foid i wanna tower over her i wanna JUMP on her and fuck her in the most animalistic way possible i want to choke her neck i wanna punch her then brutally slap her head and make her cry like little defenseless girl overpower her and engulf myself inside her viciously sniff and destroy her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back