Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a neet is hell when your family is broke af

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I envy all you neets who have a wealthy family, must be fucking heaven all the McDonald’s, Burger King, sonic, Wendy’s, pizza buffet you guys must have on the regular. And being able to buy tons of video games, a gaming chair, posters, gaming pcs and other forms of top tier entertainment.

I’m definitely pro neet because I feel like our parents owe us everything for the lives that they gave us. It’s the absolutely LEAST they can do is to make our lives somewhat tolerable until they inevitably pass away. You can call it childish but I don’t care, I didn’t choose this wretched life of monotonous stress and pain.

However being a neet is terrible when your family is poor. Living off of shitty food stamps they get a fixed amount of money every month and there isn’t enough food for me to gymmaxx and bulk. This shit is ass because I can’t eat fast food much and haven’t gotten a new video game in years.

Pretty soon I’m gonna look for a job, I’m currently in therapy trying to get my autism situation sorted out. I have terrible social anxiety that has prevented me from working and my last and first ever job I quit after a month because a white Stacy was treating me like a dog, worked in a kitchen with giant knives so the urge to stab and rape her was stronger and more present than ever.

To you neets with a wealthy family, definitely be happy for that. I don’t even have space in my room for a pc set up and barely enough room for a gaming chair. And you can forget room for gaming collectibles and figurines and all of that shit.

Last edited:
i get place to sleep and some food to eat so it's fine.

My family's broke af too but im relctuantly a neet. I don't even want to be a neet but I'm too dead inside and unmotivated to actually get out of bed and apply to 50 jobs a day just to get rejected from them all

Neetdom sucks but I'm sure wageslaving sucks just as much

:feelsbadman:Incel lives are sed mang.Feels bad man

Money would fix a lot of my suffering. I would be able to buy a house on the countryside and enjoy the peace and quiet. I would breed horses and buy a boat.

I envy all you neets who have a wealthy family, must be fucking heaven all the McDonald’s, Burger King, sonic, Wendy’s, pizza buffet you guys must have on the regular.
Its comfortable but certainly not heaven. I live with mental and physical illness. If I didn't, I would work so that I could finance my looksmaxxing surgeries instead of rotting like I am doing now.

I envy all you neets who have a wealthy family, must be fucking heaven all the McDonald’s, Burger King, sonic, Wendy’s, pizza buffet you guys must have on the regular. And being able to buy tons of video games, a gaming chair, posters, gaming pcs and other forms of top tier entertainment.
I'm spoiled. I honestly take this for granite.
However being a neet is terrible when your family is poor. Living off of shitty food stamps they get a fixed amount of money every month and there isn’t enough food for me to gymmaxx and bulk. This shit is ass because I can’t eat fast food much and haven’t gotten a new video game in years.
I bet. What are your parents job? How old are you? Do you not have a job because of a physical/mental disability?

Just work hard af for like 1-3 months save up and return to neethood and be a deals only gamer

my neetbux got upped from 1.5k to 1.65k recently (idk why) I have more savings than ever before and put 6,000€ into my TradeRepublic stocks a few weeks ago
its funny how much they pay me even tho i live rent-free

my neetbux got upped from 1.5k to 1.65k recently (idk why) I have more savings than ever before and put 6,000€ into my TradeRepublic stocks a few weeks ago
its funny how much they pay me even tho i live rent-free
How did you get on neetbuxx?

How did you get on neetbuxx?
I quit my job in July because they didn't give me a raise and since then I visit the doctor every month saying that I can't work because of my struggles with autism and suicidal thoughts and they confirm to my health insurance and job centre that I'm unable to wageslave. In my country I get 70% of my salary which was 3.5k€ but ~2.3k€ after taxes and insurance

I’m definitely pro neet because I feel like our parents owe us everything for the lives that they gave us. It’s the absolutely LEAST they can do is to make our lives somewhat tolerable until they inevitably pass away. You can call it childish but I don’t care, I didn’t choose this wretched life of monotonous stress and pain.

Pretty soon I’m gonna look for a job, I’m currently in therapy trying to get my autism situation sorted out. I have terrible social anxiety that has prevented me from working and my last and first ever job I quit after a month because a white Stacy was treating me like a dog, worked in a kitchen with giant knives so the urge to stab and rape her was stronger and more present than ever.

To you neets with a wealthy family, definitely be happy for that. I don’t even have space in my room for a pc set up and barely enough room for a gaming chair. And you can forget room for gaming collectibles and figurines and all of that shit.
My parents gave me 200k

I quit my job in July because they didn't give me a raise and since then I visit the doctor every month saying that I can't work because of my struggles with autism and suicidal thoughts and they confirm to my health insurance and job centre that I'm unable to wageslave. In my country I get 70% of my salary which was 3.5k€ but ~2.3k€ after taxes and insurance
Fuck I need to get neetbux

Let me tell you something. One underrated thing about being a neet is that YOU NEVER HAVE TO SEE FOIDS AGAIN
And today I inderstood the hard way why this is VERY important.

Give Me your $$$$$

youre lucky you can even NEET at all, for third worldcels NEETing aint even a choice.