Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a Non-NT guy in today's world is a death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Sure no one gives a shit how you act if you're a chad. But how many people are ACTUALLY Chads?

So you're basically average or below average looking.

But you're average or below average without the ability to interact properly with people. How the fuck are you supposed to survive when there are billions like you but don't have your disability?

I guess if you're blessed with insanely high IQ you can careermaxx/moneymaxx to make up for it. But if not you're basically a normie at best with an extra disability here.

NT is just personality.

Absolutely abhorrent opinion.

NT is the most important after looks and status. It can also give a LMS boost, so that a NTmaxxed 7/10 can succeed.

As a sub5 NTmaxx is only useful to getting friendzoned and becoming gay friend, at best.

Euthanasia should be legal and parents should be encouraged to euthanize their non-NT children. If they dont, they should be forced to pay for it if the child is over 18 and wants to be euthanized.

Euthanasia should be legal and parents should be encouraged to euthanize their non-NT children. If they dont, they should be forced to pay for it if the child is over 18 and wants to be euthanized.
JFL at promoting euthanasia and doing the normgroids' work for them instead of promoting welfare/disability buxx.

NT is the most important after looks and status. It can also give a LMS boost, so that a NTmaxxed 7/10 can succeed.

As a sub5 NTmaxx is only useful to getting friendzoned and becoming gay friend, at best.
can autists even NTmaxx?

I thought NTmaxxing occurs by placing children who aren't autists in proper social environments

can autists even NTmaxx?

I thought NTmaxxing occurs by placing children who aren't autists in proper social environments
Autists are genetically inhibited to NTmaxx because they lack so called "mirror neurons". They can still NTmaxx and become good socially, but not naturally so it requires much more work and effort than a non-autist.

In most cases, autists can at least get to a level where they dont lose any additional LMS points, e.g. autist chad can become normal enough to be like a normal chad.

Autists are genetically inhibited to NTmaxx because they lack so called "mirror neurons". They can still NTmaxx and become good socially, but not naturally so it requires much more work and effort than a non-autist.

In most cases, autists can at least get to a level where they dont lose any additional LMS points, e.g. autist chad can become normal enough to be like a normal chad.
do you think red/black pill awareness is important for NT maxxing? I feel it is to a degree

JFL at promoting euthanasia and doing the normgroids' work for them instead of promoting welfare/disability buxx.
It would save the suffering of going through school as an autist, and LDARing with a low income in a shithole for decades isn't preferable to a painless death.

luckies are heavy, im almost gonna finish my second pack of today.
Wow they are so expensive in the jewsa that I can’t smoke more than 2 packs a week before going broke

Autism is worse than Down Syndrome because they aren't expected to integrate into normal society and everyone is nice to them. Autism or "the plague" as I call it is an invisible torturous illness.

do you think red/black pill awareness is important for NT maxxing? I feel it is to a degree
Eh, I think it's not that relevant, if not harmful because you feel more hopeful and enthusiastic being bluepilled.

The most important thing is to apply "model learning" (observe social people) and expose yourself to lots of social situations to get better and calibrate. And read books like how to win friends and influence people.

Sure no one gives a shit how you act if you're a chad. But how many people are ACTUALLY Chads?

So you're basically average or below average looking.

But you're average or below average without the ability to interact properly with people. How the fuck are you supposed to survive when there are billions like you but don't have your disability?

I guess if you're blessed with insanely high IQ you can careermaxx/moneymaxx to make up for it. But if not you're basically a normie at best with an extra disability here.
NT is a meme made up by non-Chads to cope with their subhumanity.