Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Being a whore is considered ok.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘As long as it’s consentsual, I don’t mind if my daughter messes around as long as she’s happy’ is what you get many men with daughters basically saying. Many men are getting scammed by feminism to the point where they believe it’s ok for their daughters to be whores and they do nothing about it. Having a slutty daughter should be something to be embarrassed about but nope, many cucked fathers are cool with it because them cucks fall for feminist scams.

I bet people that live in countries where you get legally stoned for being a whore are disgusted with the law in countries like UK where whores are protected rather than punished by the law for being degenerates. Many men are scammed so hard in countries like UK to the point where whoring around is something that many men are just use to the point where they believe it’s a completely ok thing.

Even the law gets scammed by feminism, that is how cucked the majority of men are.

Last edited:
Agreed. Being a whore is something that should be heavily looked down upon. It destabilizes families and isn’t healthy for a woman’s psyche. If I had a daughter I wouldn’t want to raise her in the West.

Where does this take place? I think you are exaggerating that lmao.
No man wants a whore as a daughter.

I hate whores