Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being alone your whole life is worse than having cancer

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Its by far the worst feeling that a person could ever have, that's why in some way we are stronger than most people, as most normies don't go there whole lifes being alone

It depends on whether you can cope with it in a sustainable way and want to live, but generally, I agree; survivable cancer, especially with foids and Chads, is simply a manner of undergoing slight difficulty in treatment while getting sympathy and even more privilege in how others treat you awarded to you, on top of the benefits already gained by being born as a non-subhuman/a foid... :feelsUgh:

I guess the worse scenario could be a subhuman with cancer he does not want; suffering through chemotherapy or surgeries while remaining in ultimate isolation. :feelsclown:

agreed, especially if you have no friends, family or copes either.

agreed, especially if you have no friends, family or copes either.
When I reach my 50s if I do that is, I'm going to try my hardest and be put in a mental hospital or maybe jail, just to be looked after

When I reach my 50s if I do that is, I'm going to try my hardest and be put in a mental hospital or maybe jail, just to be looked after

i'll def take the rope at that point

The fear of the possability of going to hell prevents me from doing that

oh, a religiouscel. damn that's brutal when even the rope isn't an option

only incels know

When you have cancer you'll be imprisoned in a hospital unable to move *for the rest of your life*

When you have cancer you'll be imprisoned in a hospital unable to move *for the rest of your life*
Then I hope that happens

this is very true, but not for me cuz i'm schizoid so i want to be alone and lonely until i die

If I got presented a button that would transform me into a good looking person, but I would die from some illness 2 years after. I would smash that button. Would be much better to live a short, but happy and affectionate life than a long, miserable one where people treat you like a walking pathogen.

If I got presented a button that would transform me into a good looking person, but I would die from some illness 2 years after. I would smash that button. Would be much better to live a short, but happy and affectionate life than a long, miserable one where people treat you like a walking pathogen.
i smash this button until my bones are digging out of my hands bro

i smash this button until my bones are digging out of my hands bro
Same tbh. Slam it until it works. Would be a godsend