Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel is way more of an achievement than being a sorWHORity girl

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.
Let's look at the facts here. All a foid has to do to join a sorWHORity is have a rich daddy who pays her way in and be willing to tolerate some bitch ass hazing. To be an incel, you actually have to open your eyes and look past the lies of our SOYciety.

I hate sorWHORity girls even more than Hitler hated Jewish people. I would never hurt a sorWHORity girl, I believe in being law abiding, but I completely loathe sorWHORity girls, and I would rather befriend a con who is on parole than a sorWHORity girl. I despise every single sorWHORity girl who has ever existed, there is not a single good one, but I would never hurt them in any way. I content myself with simply hating them, because I would never ever break any law, except the underage drinking law, but that hasn't been relevant for 5 and a half years now. I hope to drink myself to death before I turn 40. I can't bear to live another 50-60 years. I hope the Lord will take me in my sleep. I hate myself. Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, except sorWHORity girls. Dr. Verwoerd gave his life to defend Western civilization in South Africa, but sorWHORity girls give their hymen in the name of mindless conformity.

SorWHORity girls are deceivers. For the love of strange medicine, their souls been sold, they are lost and alone. I hate them.

Let's unite and find out #Ye2024

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
Edit out the jew part. Everyone will strawman your point and pinpoint on it.

Edit out the jew part. Everyone will strawman your point and pinpoint on it.
Thanks, I did

Am starting to think you don’t like SorWHORity girls or something