Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being anti-abortion because it's the default opinion in incel or right-wing spheres is NPC behavior

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
This applies to Murican cels for the most part. Most of the civilizied hasn't made an issue of abortion.

Wanting more niggers to be born and more single mothers and being a white knight moralfag for an unborn baby as an incel is a weird opinion. Outlawing abortion doesn't serve any good purpose. I get that misogyny would motivate one to stand against the popular opinion amongst females but taking stances as a predefined package is weak thinking.

Yeah. Idk why any Incel would care about this, that's normie's problems.

Here's where the inexperienced people always twist it.

You see if a man shoots a pregnant woman, it's considered double homicide.

Now no one says oh he just killed an uborn child, a fetus that doesn't have feelings or anything.

They never say, oh it's single homicide only the mother counts.

However, women get to abort and kill all their unborn fetuses and it now it doesn't count as a living being.

Why is that so?

I had the same stance on abortion but if society doesn't change it's laws, we're not changing our stance, whatever happen to that woman let her die whatever, I want that bitch in jail.

Yeah. Idk why any Incel would care about this, that's normie's problems.
this
Here's where the inexperienced people always twist it.

You see if a man shoots a pregnant woman, it's considered double homicide.

Now no one says oh he just killed an uborn child, a fetus that doesn't have feelings or anything.

They never say, oh it's single homicide only the mother counts.

However, women get to abort and kill all their unborn fetuses and it now it doesn't count as a living being.

Why is that so?

I had the same stance on abortion but if society doesn't change it's laws, we're not changing our stance, whatever happen to that woman let her die whatever, I want that bitch in jail.
I know it's a bit vague and gray. No one needs to say abortion is a "good" thing per se. But not forcing unwanted children to be born? That's perfectly fucking fine. I don't think even incels would oppose it if it wasn't pushed as the anti-feminist opinion.

This applies to Murican cels for the most part. Most of the civilizied hasn't made an issue of abortion.

Wanting more niggers to be born and more single mothers and being a white knight moralfag for an unborn baby as an incel is a weird opinion. Outlawing abortion doesn't serve any good purpose. I get that misogyny would motivate one to stand against the popular opinion amongs females but taking stances as a predefined package is weak thinking.
I think that anti-abortion law is very good for incels. It fucks up the lives of used up whores and roasties, their options are to get a dangerous illegal abortion, put the kid up for adoption, leave the state to get an abortion (which is illegal in many states), or actually have the kid. If they have the kid, they have to deal with a lot more expenses and a lot less freedom. Obviously their lives become a lot harder, and even normie cucks don't want to date a single mom. The current outrage they're going through feels great as well, I love seeing women rage and suffer.

Think about the consequences of this too, a lot of parents who grow up with shitty abusive single moms (which a lot of these whores will be, since they didn't want the kid) will grow up more based and misogynist and will probably abuse women when they can. A huge portion of kids with single moms grow up to be criminals, hs dropouts, etc. If more niggers are born, that's more crime, rape and abuse against normies and foids.
And what if foids follow through on their promise of not having sex? This will just make normie males more angry, foids will be deprived of pleasure in their lives, and it's not going to affect us since we don't have sex anyway.

I'm not American nor am I a demographic affected by this so I have no reason to care one way or the other.

this

I know it's a bit vague and gray. No one needs to say abortion is a "good" thing per se. But not forcing unwanted children to be born? That's perfectly fucking fine. I don't think even incels would oppose it if it wasn't pushed as the anti-feminist opinion.
It's not because it's anti feminist. It simply happens to be anti feminist.

WHY SHOULD I GET PUNISHED FOR KILLING AN UNBORN FETUS WHEN THE WOMEN DOESN'T GET A SINGLE PUNISHMENT?

This is exactly my rage.

I think that anti-abortion law is very good for incels. It fucks up the lives of used up whores and roasties, their options are to get a dangerous illegal abortion, put the kid up for adoption, leave the state to get an abortion (which is illegal in many states), or actually have the kid. If they have the kid, they have to deal with a lot more expenses and a lot less freedom. Obviously their lives become a lot harder, and even normie cucks don't want to date a single mom. The current outrage they're going through feels great as well, I love seeing women rage and suffer.

Think about the consequences of this too, a lot of parents who grow up with shitty abusive single moms (which a lot of these whores will be, since they didn't want the kid) will grow up more based and misogynist and will probably abuse women when they can. A huge portion of kids with single moms grow up to be criminals, hs dropouts, etc. If more niggers are born, that's more crime, rape and abuse against normies and foids.
And what if foids follow through on their promise of not having sex? This will just make normie males more angry, foids will be deprived of pleasure in their lives, and it's not going to affect us since we don't have sex anyway.
The idea of revenge against society at large, I get. Supporting it as an intentionally "bad" opinion is logical.

I honestly couldnt care less about what foidz do with their human turdz

If I ever ascended and got a foid pregnant i wouldnt even want to take care of it , for what its worth, she can shit that baby

This is rather simple, it's better to have the choice than don't

Much of my political views are motivated by spite these days. I'm just happy to see sexhavers seething. :feelsdevil:

I’m not a burgerfag and this issue isn’t that important to me. I am against abortion because I hate foids, I want to make their lives as bad as possible and curtailing consequenc free sex with Chad makes their life worse. In an ideal world the foid would not get any welfare and would be begging on the street with Chad’s spawn

i'm anti abortion because it makes foids mad :feelsdevil:

Its mainly the extreme level of foids slaughtering 1.2 million babies a year for the last 50 years. That its not worth it to keep that freedom for now. We can't spare that many people a year, as births in America is around 3.6 million a year.

In 1973 liberals said abortion was to be 'safe, legal and rare'. Now you would have to be completely stupid to believe that, but say it had been relatively rare like 30,000 abortions a year. Then we wouldn't worry that much.

I am pro forced abortion, let alone normal abortion.

It's tempting to be happy that toilets now have to realize there is consequences to their actions. But bringing people into this world is a crime.