Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being born South Asian (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka) is a tremendous curse beyond comprehension

Cope. If you guys don't fight to the death, I will 783748rdh83rdhg3rtdbwubhuwgbygvwjhbwd ddghbduebdue
He's a midget. The fight will be easy. I will just rip his throat out (in Minecraft).

1 - Niggers and Abbos are uglier
2 - Rices are weaker on average
3 - Rices are more meeker
4 - Nigs are even filthier
5 - Nigs are worse
6 - Nigs are worse again
7 - Nigs are most enslaved race

I agree with this except for 4. OP is actually right on that. Blacks in developed environments don't smell like B.O and curry, they're filthy in undeveloped environments like African slums but honestly even then I'd consider an average African hut cleaner and better smelling than average middle of low class Indian persons home.

Indian's as a whole seem too have little to no awareness or care about bad smells like B.O or strong smelling food I was almost sick when I had too sit behind two Indian guys in a developed European country on a bus because they smelled OVERPOWERINGLY of sweat and curry mixed together,

I have no hate for my Indian brocels but they really could do with some showermaxxing and cooking less stinky foods.

cooking less stinky foods.
Indians are so deeply entrenched in their habits that they can't even comprehend a recipe that doesn't have a ton of curry or oil. Their level of cognitive myopia is insane.

I agree with this except for 4. OP is actually right on that. Blacks in developed environments don't smell like B.O and curry, they're filthy in undeveloped environments like African slums but honestly even then I'd consider an average African hut cleaner and better smelling than average middle of low class Indian persons home.

Indian's as a whole seem too have little to no awareness or care about bad smells like B.O or strong smelling food I was almost sick when I had too sit behind two Indian guys in a developed European country on a bus because they smelled OVERPOWERINGLY of sweat and curry mixed together,

I have no hate for my Indian brocels but they really could do with some showermaxxing and cooking less stinky foods.
The food doesn't smell bad to them. It smells bad for Europeans because Euros are not used to it. It's not BO due to bad hygiene but spices, whereas if Nigs smell it's due to bad hygiene

True. And foids are the most brutal to curries.

They treat you guys worst than us Asian dudes and they already treat us Asian dudes, VERY bad. So that tells you everything you need to know.

The curry olympic pill is brutal as well. A country with that many people with so few gold medals or just medals in general. Jamaica is a poor ass country but they still produce good track and field athletes. Many poor latin american countries as well but they produce a lot of gold or silver medalists.

I like some curry dishes as long as they aren't too heavy on the yogurt and garlic. I prefer it if they were heavier on the tomatoes. Frying up the onions and spices in vegetable oil obviously is gonna release a lot of flavor as well as a ton of smell that will get on your clothes and skin. Even if you shower afterwards, the smell has already permeated the house, furniture, walls, and clothing.

He's a midget. The fight will be easy. I will just rip his throat out (in Minecraft).
I wouldn't even let you come closer to me; I would directly shoot your dirty abo ass, nigger!! :lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back