Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being good looking does nothing women still broken.

T

thankyouchad

Banned
-
100% - Bragging
Maybe im crazy but it seems like everybody else can get some but we out here in this dry ass desert on this sad excuse for a rock im actually a somewhat decent looking guy green eyes blonde hair i basically look like a chad but guess what....its doesn't do a god damn shit they kind of just look at me like they want to fuck but then they fuck off never to see them again they hate me and yet girls are still out here being abunch of sluts with other guys that dont look half as good as i do looks mean jack shit honestly take it from me unless your ugly af then they will call the cops on you for even coming close to them if there not doing that maybe your not as ugly as you thought still doesnt nothing for you though but other then that im beginning to believe sex isnt real maybe its a myth a made up to keep us men going crazy what a wonderful time to be alive.

Not reading this fakecel trash

you sound crazy. if you are good looking foids will want sex.

Call me crazy but look at elliot rodger he was good looking too trust me there are alot of good looking incels.

Caption

Well that was quick

GTFO of here, punk.

prettyboy crazycel

Screenshot 20240317 1344292

What did he mean by this?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLLLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Biowaste Removal @FakeFakecel @RegularManlet @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @WacoGoesDown @xkcdCleftcel

guys if he's on this site he's probably not a chad tbh. Don't fall for everyone you see on the internet

Good riddance to this stupid troll though, LOL

didnt read, hopefully you kill yourself soon

Lmao

Look at the message he left on the user deletion log :feelshaha:
fuck you worthless fucking asshole dont support people suffering banned me for using the word chad wtf did i even come here for you fucking loser suck ill fucking deal with being single and alone by myself i get banned for no fucking reason fuck you and your whole god damn family i hope you all skin alive and burned through flesh and bone and tortured fuck you.

Call me crazy but look at elliot rodger he was good looking too trust me there are alot of good looking incels.

Above average not really "prince of persia"/devil may cry/alexander the makedon level of amazingness. Plus wasn't he short? so girls must've thought small dick too idk. But yea on top of that he was mentalcel.

fuck you worthless fucking asshole dont support people suffering banned me for using the word chad wtf did i even come here for you fucking loser suck ill fucking deal with being single and alone by myself i get banned for no fucking reason fuck you and your whole god damn family i hope you all skin alive and burned through flesh and bone and tortured fuck you.
heavy metal af

This smells of feminist female who thinks personality is everything.

Another 24 greycel crash and burn

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLLLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Biowaste Removal @FakeFakecel @RegularManlet @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @WacoGoesDown @xkcdCleftcel
Crazy shit, these 2024cels man

Maybe im crazy but it seems like everybody else can get some but we out here in this dry ass desert on this sad excuse for a rock im actually a somewhat decent looking guy green eyes blonde hair i basically look like a chad but guess what....its doesn't do a god damn shit they kind of just look at me like they want to fuck but then they fuck off never to see them again they hate me and yet girls are still out here being abunch of sluts with other guys that dont look half as good as i do looks mean jack shit honestly take it from me unless your ugly af then they will call the cops on you for even coming close to them if there not doing that maybe your not as ugly as you thought still doesnt nothing for you though but other then that im beginning to believe sex isnt real maybe its a myth a made up to keep us men going crazy what a wonderful time to be alive.
If a handsome man is an incel, he probably has some unresolved childhood trauma.

Maybe he is an ugly duckling. Men crave female ugly ducklings as they are pretty now but do not have inflated egos. Women are not that interested in male ugly ducklings as a man like that probably seems underconfident.

Also, such a man might fear rejection or fear being called creepy.

KILL YOURSELF NOW CHAD:feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping::lasereyes:

Average Mentalcels.