Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being in a full elevator is so nerve wrecking

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I was at school today and was in the middle of a full elevator. Everyone was trying to not be awkward by joking and laughing with each other. But I didn't know what expression on my face to make. Do I smile? Do I keep a blank face? What face am I suppose to make as to not seem like a whacko? When I smiled, it felt so fake and ugly and painful
Also, how do people look at each other so up close without feeling self conscious and ugly? I would never look into someone's face when I'm that close to them

I get that feeling so well

Next time use the gum gum gatling gun

Look straight ahead

Don't go ER on them, buddy boy

Use the stairs bro. I don't remember the last time i used an elevator.

Incel trait: using the staircase.

just emotionless maxx
That's what I do. Most of the time when I'm in a situation where I'm meant to smile or laugh I play it safe by showing no emotion. It's better to be made fun of for being expressionless than for having an ugly smile.

1:39 when you see it open and theres a bunch of people in there

In full elevators I just look down and wait to get off asap.

I like being there alone but when there are people in I get anxiety

Use the stairs if you know its gonna be crowded. Its good exercise too

Hahahahahaha!

Jfl bro

Make them nervous!!!

I tend to avoid elevators. Too many people in close proximity for my liking.

I was at school today and was in the middle of a full elevator. Everyone was trying to not be awkward by joking and laughing with each other. But I didn't know what expression on my face to make. Do I smile? Do I keep a blank face? What face am I suppose to make as to not seem like a whacko? When I smiled, it felt so fake and ugly and painful
Also, how do people look at each other so up close without feeling self conscious and ugly? I would never look into someone's face when I'm that close to them
Just have a blank face and look at your phone. Ppl wont