Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being incel doesn't mean God hates you

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
An old testament prophecy about Jesus:

Isaiah 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is NO beauty that we should desire him.

My point is, despite not being chad God loves his only begotten Son from eternity, and to be a Christian is to be an adopted son of God. God doesn't hate you, he doesn't want you to be suicidal.. he wants a relationship with you, he knows everything about you, he wants you to be with him in paradise.

Catholic king Baldwin IV had a face so hideous he always wore a mask, he had leprosy and went blind and even lost the ability to move the majority of his body. Despite this he led the crusaders into victories when things looked helpless. He trusted in God, and died satisfied. He is regarded as the greatest Christian military leader ever 900+ years later. Do you not think he often didn't understand why God would allow him to have leprosy?

Being a Christian isn't about having a cope nor does it promise an easy life, but it does ensure a grand retirement plan.

Luke 6:21-23
[21]Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

[22]Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

[23]Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Come home to the Catholic Church.

Why catholic and not muslim

But it is torture to live celibate life.

Maybe if you are enclosed in a room. And playing video games only... maybe...

But if you have full time job, think about that.

But it is torture to live celibate life.
meh tons of men have been volcels, including many early Christians

it's just torture if you're involuntarily celibate

retarded GrAY. christianity is fucking cope

Holy fucking cope

Because Christianity is the only logical faith, the Christian God has been proven, and real miracles have been witnessed in the Catholic Church.

I suggest looking into it.

Nothing made everything to you?
Sure, there's a dude up in the sky who lives in a cloud above our flat earth and created every bit of universe we know

good point

the catholic church has sold itself out to the modern world, it is a worthless organisation which is barely religious

but islam has remained a bastion of true resistance to modern feminist western soyciety

An old testament prophecy about Jesus:

Isaiah 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is NO beauty that we should desire him.

My point is, despite not being chad God loves his only begotten Son from eternity, and to be a Christian is to be an adopted son of God. God doesn't hate you, he doesn't want you to be suicidal.. he wants a relationship with you, he knows everything about you, he wants you to be with him in paradise.

Catholic king Baldwin IV had a face so hideous he always wore a mask, he had leprosy and went blind and even lost the ability to move the majority of his body. Despite this he led the crusaders into victories when things looked helpless. He trusted in God, and died satisfied. He is regarded as the greatest Christian military leader ever 900+ years later. Do you not think he often didn't understand why God would allow him to have leprosy?

Being a Christian isn't about having a cope nor does it promise an easy life, but it does ensure a grand retirement plan.

Luke 6:21-23
[21]Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

[22]Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

[23]Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Come home to the Catholic Church.
Stfu cucktian

Why are 2024users so braindead ...

So you're saying God lets us rot in unloved loneliness, making us sad, depressed and suicidal because he likes us? Yeah buddy, maybe smoke a bit less of that fentanyl or whatever you're taking because waht you're saying doesn't make sense at all.

Sure, there's a dude up in the sky who lives in a cloud above our flat earth and created every bit of universe we know
grAY should be nuked just for this post

grAY should be nuked just for this post
Religioncopers are funny ngl

And if we have to nuke every person here with a retarded opinion, not a lot of ppl would still be here :feelshaha:

Could you give ab example of this?
The reason I believe Christianity is the only logical faith is due to forgiveness

If there is God, he created two things, morale and personal freedom. If he can do these things he has a moral standard that no doubt we have all failed. We cannot possibly pay back the times we have transgressed his moral law, so we rely on his forgiveness and we garner salvation by having true faith in him and his promises. None of our own righteousness can ever pay that debt of wickedness we have done, so we rely on his goodness and mercy alone. He will forgive abundantly because not only is he your God, but he is also your Father.

I myself, and others have witnessed very impressive miracles throughout history. I even consider Baldwin IV's victory a miracle.

The other religions are about being a good person and hoping that grants you salvation, but to me that is illogical. It's essentially demanding someone to forgive you instead of asking they show mercy.

Hope this helps, if you need me to elaborate further let me know.

Why are 2024users so braindead ...

So you're saying God lets us rot in unloved loneliness, making us sad, depressed and suicidal because he likes us? Yeah buddy, maybe smoke a bit less of that fentanyl or whatever you're taking because waht you're saying doesn't make sense at all.
You have the brain of a woman if you think that's what I said.

Yes. Space is fake. Earth is flat

Religioncopers are funny ngl

And if we have to nuke every person here with a retarded opinion, not a lot of ppl would still be here :feelshaha:
You first since you are a globetard

good point

the catholic church has sold itself out to the modern world, it is a worthless organisation which is barely religious

but islam has remained a bastion of true resistance to modern feminist western soyciety
I am a gnostic

good point

The Catholic Church is dealing with infiltrators, but the gates of hell have not defeated the Church and never will according to Jesus's promise in Mathew 16:18

Islam is a nigger religion that is anti-white. You're upset at modern society yet want to let more brown people into Europe? You're retarded.

The reason I believe Christianity is the only logical faith is due to forgiveness

If there is God, he created two things, morale and personal freedom. If he can do these things he has a moral standard that no doubt we have all failed. We cannot possibly pay back the times we have transgressed his moral law, so we rely on his forgiveness and we garner salvation by having true faith in him and his promises. None of our own righteousness can ever pay that debt of wickedness we have done, so we rely on his goodness and mercy alone. He will forgive abundantly because not only is he your God, but he is also your Father.

I myself, and others have witnessed very impressive miracles throughout history. I even consider Baldwin IV's victory a miracle.

The other religions are about being a good person and hoping that grants you salvation, but to me that is illogical. It's essentially demanding someone to forgive you instead of asking they show mercy.

Hope this helps, if you need me to elaborate further let me know.
I don't know about other religions but I do know that in islam, Allah also forgives all sins and is known as the most merciful. How does forgiveness make Christianity any different than islam?

@LeFrenchCel this grAy has no filter, harassing brocels every chance she can get

I don't know about other religions but I do know that in islam, Allah also forgives all sins and is known as the most merciful. How does forgiveness make Christianity any different than islam?
Islam says that non Muslims and Christians should be genocided, while Christ told us to pray for our enemies.

The funny thing too is the Quran says Christians believe Mary is the third person in the trinity, which is hilariously untrue. If the Quran was divinely inspired they wouldn't get such a fundamental Christian belief wrong.

@LeFrenchCel this grAy has no filter, harassing brocels every chance she can get
You do nothing but insult people on here. you're projecting.

You do nothing but insult people on here. you're projecting.
Can people jpeg degrade this until it reaches 144p - Imgflip

You have the brain of a woman if you think that's what I said.
What did you say, then?
According to the responses you got it wasn't very intelligent

dnr keep coping cringe christcuck

god doesn't even know you fucking exist :feelskek: HES EVEN MORE EVIL THEN NORMSHITS WHO AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE

What did you say, then?
According to the responses you got it wasn't very intelligent
God has other plans, he doesn't wish misery on anyone, though we won't always desire his plan we should fulfill it. You should research Baldwin IV.

Because Christianity is the only logical faith, the Christian God has been proven, and real miracles have been witnessed in the Catholic Church.

I suggest looking into it.
The Idiot Mechanism = “CHRISTIANITY”

Well, let's go...

I will demystify your Catholicism with a simple study based on Judaism itself and the Holy Torah.

Jesus did not come for the Gentiles, he came for the Jews. And one more small detail, Jesus did not die in Islam, there is also no “original” sin.

Christianity has its origins in Paul, not Jesus. Much of “Christianity” came from Paul. Christianity has always been a cult, even Jews and Gentiles have come together to take pages from the Holy Torah and distort the true meaning of the teachings... so = "Christianity".

“Christianity” also has Platonic foundations.

Catholicism is nothing more than a distortion of Judaism.

Catholics distorted everything about Jesus, even his color, which was BROWN. And Catholicism is also considered paganism, as it idolizes a Jew and his Jewish mother.

God has other plans, he doesn't wish misery on anyone, though we won't always desire his plan we should fulfill it. You should research Baldwin IV.
Is Gods' plan to make us kill ourselves so that he can see us in heaven asap?

can you prove that god exists? if you can prove it, you would become a living legend.

If you want to debate with me you will regret it, I have studied the Torah, Talmud, Mishnah, etc....