Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being incel has taught me EXTREME PATIENCE (hypothesis)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I use to never understand why all women (and some men) are in a rush, in debt, impulsive, bored easily, and it made me realize, its because they've always had their base needs such as water, food, shelter, affection, social acceptance, intimacy and sex met, so they can't handle not getting what they want right now.

When you go without some of these base needs for years and years, even decades, what does it do to you?

Your mind & body becomes accustom to never being able to get base needs met, desire after desire, thought after thought, being blocked from intimacy, being blocked from affection, blocked from sex, everyday you crave it, you don't get it, weeks go on like this, months, years, decades, and eventually not getting those base needs met, your brain develops (in a torture-like brutal mental state destroying way) the ability to understand that you cannot get what you want, even if you crave it everyday, you become accustom to not being able to get what you want right now, for years and years. This is especially true if you never developed a drug, alcohol or prostitute habit.

I believe my life of inceldom is why I never developed the materialistic lifestyle, how can I care about those extra things, trinkets, gadgets, etc, when my base needs have never been met? If you're starving from lack of affection, intimacy, touch, etc - and craving it for your entire teens, 20s, and 30s, and still haven't got it, why would you care about materialistic shit? I believe for me I can't move onto materialism until I am getting base needs met in an intimate relationship with a female.

Last edited:
I'm an incel

You know what would happen if your house has bad foundations. It's basically the same.
If you don't have the basic bases, you can't have the rest.

You know what would happen if your house has bad foundations. It's basically the same.

I dont have enough patience tbh

I use to never understand why all women (and some men) are in a rush, in debt, impulsive, bored easily, and it made me realize, its because they've always had their base needs such as water, food, shelter, affection, social acceptance, intimacy and sex met, so they can't handle not getting what they want right now.

When you go without some of these base needs for years and years, even decades, what does it do to you?

Your mind & body becomes accustom to never being able to get base needs met, desire after desire, thought after thought, being blocked from intimacy, being blocked from affection, blocked from sex, everyday you crave it, you don't get it, weeks go on like this, months, years, decades, and eventually not getting those base needs met, your brain develops (in a torture-like brutal mental state destroying way) the ability to understand that you cannot get what you want, even if you crave it everyday, you become accustom to not being able to get what you want right now, for years and years. This is especially true if you never developed a drug, alcohol or prostitute habit.

I believe my life of inceldom is why I never developed the materialistic lifestyle, how can I care about those extra things, trinkets, gadgets, etc, when my base needs have never been met? If you're starving from lack of affection, intimacy, touch, etc - and craving it for your entire teens, 20s, and 30s, and still haven't got it, why would you care about materialistic shit? I believe for me I can't move onto materialism until I am getting base needs met in an intimate relationship with a female.

This resonates a lot.
I am a very calm Person most of the time.
I also get into Trouble with my parents often because I don't have materialistic cravings. I don't care much about my belongings, clothes or the taste of the food I eat,
as long as it is not rotten.

According to what you have written, normies Need to LEARN delayed gratification while People like us LIVE delayed gratification.
We are like perfect Saints, holy men of the apocalpyse.

Very good post
:heart:
Lain smile 2

Only anger for me tbh

I don't have patience with my copes however.

I just want a gaming addiction that will drive my attention from the disaster that my life became before i was born, but i can't get it. Nothing make me forget about the need of intimacy and affection anymore. This world is fucking hell for the majority of males, no matter the species.

I just want a gaming addiction that will drive my attention from the disaster that my life became before i was born, but i can't get it. Nothing make me forget about the need of intimacy and affection anymore. This world is fucking hell for the majority of males, no matter the species.

Have you tried sex mods for the sims 4?. they are amazing

good post, I subscribe every word

The 1 pro amongst the million cons of being an incel I suppose

Y basement

Except, why NO basement.
Or foundation either...