Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being LOW IQ = you are treated like a little kid

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
After years of bullying I have also develooed a passive personality; I do a lot of virtue signalling IRL and I just act nice.
When people male fun I just do self irony or some low T sarcasm. I always say " thanks " amd I struggle with small talk and banter, I'm not reactive to jokes.
Also it seems I can't be loud or aggressive even if they put their feet on me.
It's not related to hormones, my T levels are good...also I lift since I was 15 ( now 27).
People told me I'm like Ralph from The Simpsons.

I remember I was so scared of bullies that I tried to justify them and I laughed like it was some jokes ( but they were just making fun ).
I'm always the butt of jokes and I don't know what to do because it was always been like that.
They do phisical " jokes " like slapping or put down my jeans.

High IQ incels are still treated condescendingly though. It's more if you look weak and ugly you are treated like a little kid by most people when they are more interested in diminishing you than physically harming you.

Being short = you are treated as a little kid

If you've been lifting for a decade you should teach those normies a lesson:feelshmm:

If you've been lifting for a decade you should teach those normies a lesson:feelshmm:
Yes but I'm.not aggressive or street smart. I really don't know how to fight someone else

I'm high IQ and still treated like a child

Yes but I'm.not aggressive or street smart. I really don't know how to fight someone else
do some kickboxing that outta teach you a few practical applications of standing up to chads and normshits

what is this thread? thats not even about intelligence? you can be very intelligent and still be bullied

ks this what happens to bulliedcels who nicemaxx? Even as a kid I saw a lot of very low genetic value people (short ugly weak etc) being in these bigger groups of Normies or some people above their social status, and they were always kinda the butts of jokes.

I was bullied too, pretty harshly (bathroom jumping tier) and it was awful. but instead of nicemaxxing I just ldared and isolated myself completely (did you think I was gonna tell a tall tale LARP about beating up my bullies? Lmao) . Sometimes I think having taken it nicely would be better but I thought it was just better to leave and isolate altogether than to turn the other cheek. Some frens would be nice though I wonder, even if sometimes they hit me :feelscry:.

ks this what happens to bulliedcels who nicemaxx? Even as a kid I saw a lot of very low genetic value people (short ugly weak etc) being in these bigger groups of Normies or some people above their social status, and they were always kinda the butts of jokes.

I was bullied too, pretty harshly (bathroom jumping tier) and it was awful. but instead of nicemaxxing I just ldared and isolated myself completely (did you think I was gonna tell a tall tale LARP about beating up my bullies? Lmao) . Sometimes I think having taken it nicely would be better but I thought it was just better to leave and isolate altogether than to turn the other cheek. Some frens would be nice though I wonder, even if sometimes they hit me :feelscry:.
What does bathroom jumping mean?

What does bathroom jumping mean?
When you go into the bathroom in USA because there’s no cameras especially in high school groups of people would follow you in and beat the shit out of you .

When you go into the bathroom in USA because there’s no cameras especially in high school groups of people would follow you in and beat the shit out of you .
Brootal:feelscry:

Good thing there are tools that can help you with that. Even in the most cucked lands of all where everything including a butterknife is banned and considered a dangerous weapon I carry something to defend myself with 24/7 since I can't fight for shit. Usually I just have a short legal knife in my pocket and if anyone stops me I'll tell them it's my religious ritual blade or some shit. Fuck fighting fair when was this world ever fair to us fuck that shit if somebody jumps me I'll just fucking stab them and run away the conviction rates here are low as fuck they got better shit to do than chase after somebody who got jumped. Pretty sure if whoever jumps me doesn't die he won't go snitch on me so it's fine.

High IQ incels are still treated condescendingly though. It's more if you look weak and ugly you are treated like a little kid by most people when they are more interested in diminishing you than physically harming you.
Exactly. I'm sort of intelligent but I get treated like a kid nonetheless just because of my small frame.

Kill everyone who ever bullied you.

Seriously, bullies deserve nothing less than death. If not just for that shrively fucking pouty victim attitude they take on when someone does fight back.

Kill everyone who ever bullied you.

Seriously, bullies deserve nothing less than death. If not just for that shrively fucking pouty victim attitude they take on when someone does fight back.

caged at your name

iq does not correlate with bullying, therefore they treat you like that because of your appearance and/or height.

I'm 174cm with babyface but I lift since I was 15 and bodymog 90% of people

That’s literally me man. I’m not low IQ, but people bullied me too. I’m kinda mad about all the stuff I’ve been through in life and I don’t care anymore about what others think.

People would always say mean shit to me and then I’d take it because I didn’t want to embrace myself by stuttering or losing a fight, or even by showing others I was angry.

Yeah, it's definitely because of your IQ. Something 99% of NPCs don't think about, better yet give enough of a fuck to estimate or even know how to. Totally not because of your face and/or because you're a manlet

Silly little GrAYcel. I changed my mind, GrAY lives don't matter

Yeah, it's definitely because of your IQ. Something 99% of NPCs don't think about, better yet give enough of a fuck to estimate or even know how to. Totally not because of your face and/or because you're a manlet

Silly little GrAYcel. I changed my mind, GrAY lives don't matter
Of course I'm treated like shit for my appereance but I didn't have the luck to be avg IQ too

I hate getting called "honey" by older women or worse yet, 20 something year olds. I know I'm kinda baby faced sometimes, but it's so cringey and makes me wanna run away.