Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went for a walk with a female support worker

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I don't want to post for bragging but I also want to be honest about my life and how it is on the incel/normie scale

I went to the jobcentre for a mental health bullshit presentation, and only me and another guy turned up

Me this other guy started to talk and got on well towards the end of the sessions and laughed at my retarded jokes, and walked together through town for 20ish minutes.

He was apsie type mentalcel so not normie at all but still mogged; low t as well

Any way I have also been going out with female support workers (who are paid to be there for me), but for the past few months they have been ass, but a new support worker who actually has a nice personality came alone so I go on walks with her.

It still felt weird tho because normies probably thought she was my mother or something

Me this other guy started to talk and got on well towards the end of the sessions and laughed at my retarded jokes, and walked together through town for 20ish minutes.

He was apsie type mentalcel so not normie at all but still mogged; low t as well
Tell him about this forum

Tell her your best friends with @LeFrenchCel and @Fat Link from incels.is and she’ll fuck and suck you right there on the spot.

Tell her your best friends with @LeFrenchCel and @Fat Link from incels.is and she’ll fuck and suck you right there on the spot.
-
Tried that myself :yes: it works
-

kek