Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Being nice is the bare minimum"

You're not entitled to my niceness.

People are attracted to funny, witty, sweet, thoughtful, compassionate and interesting people.
Funny = good face
witty = 6'3
sweet = high cheekbones
thoughtful = good jaw
compassionate = good frame
interesting = Chad

tumblr_mi0sroYBty1qiidnro1_r1_500.gif

Of course it’s the bare minimum for them, simps are nice to them everyday.

But I do find it funny that they claim being nice is the bare minimum, only to them reward the “not nice” guys with sex and commitment.

Boomer tradcuck

A boomer tradcuck who is sadly not too far away from truth. Yes, women like assertive and dominant guys, not spineless slimes that most modern men are. The second you hand over the right to choose to the woman she immediately starts to lose interest in you as a partner. And it's not something you should be proud of. It's a constant, never ending shit test of your ability to cater to her needs at any given time and cover her ass if something bad happens. She wants you as a meatshield which is only there to protect her from the outside world who she will feed on later if she decides you have fulfilled your purpose and are no longer needed.

View attachment 398609

A boomer tradcuck who is sadly not too far away from truth. Yes, women like assertive and dominant guys, not spineless slimes that most modern men are. The second you hand over the right to choose to the woman she immediately starts to lose interest in you as a partner. And it's not something you should be proud of. It's a constant, never ending shit test of your ability to cater to her needs at any given time and cover her ass if something bad happens. She wants you as a meatshield which is only there to protect her from the outside world who she will feed on later if she decides you have fulfilled your purpose and are no longer needed.
Sounds like a fair and even agreement to me.

You literally sacrifice all your resources including your life, and she reaps the benefits while CHOOSING when to fuck you.

Fantastic

its true that being assertive dominattne isn't= to asshole, many subbie soy fucks are the biggest cocksuckers out there, its just a difeerent kind of asshoel
Of course it isn't. Asshole or not, as a man it's your full-time job to "maintain" a girlfriend, as in keep her motivated and content at all times. It's your job to figure out what are her needs right now and how to obtain it.

Last edited:
yet we don't seem to get this "bare minimum" treatment from them

why should we be nice to them? Do they want me to be nice? Give me some damn pussy, if you won't GTFO my way. My kindness is earned.

yet we don't seem to get this "bare minimum" treatment from them

why should we be nice to them? Do they want me to be nice? Give me some damn pussy, if you won't GTFO my way. My kindness is earned.
I don't remember a single time when a foid was nice to me not out of necessity. They don't even want to casually associate with me in the first place, always shy away unless it's unavoidable to deal with me.

Take a screenshot or log it in way back machine ffs

These people never want to be honest they just want to keep incels confused forever on why they are hated, so they say niceness is the bare minimum but if someone is nice to you, the correct response isn't to be a piece of shit back to them, but we can't force anyone to like anyone else so this is an impossible to solve situation

Everyone wants to be treated nicely including foids ....fouds only wanna fuck chads tho....so there's that