Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being non-white is worse than anything else

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I cannot express in words, how enraged I am at not being white. It is beyond humiliating to non-white in 2022. Unironically need run reincarnation game and roll stats

Women don't see non whites as humans except blacks.

It's fine, buddy. We're expected to be held accountable for everything that's gone wrong in this world. From Africa's poor development to the Latin American ghettos the Iberians colonized. Affirmative action discriminates against Whites in favor of racial minorities who commit most crimes in America. Slavery is brought up everytime someone wants to shut us down even though most White Americans didn't have any slave at the time.

I have ethnic features but white skin I would much rather be fully ethnic than fully white with ethnic features

So they don’t see me as human but I’m supposedly a fakecel:feelstastyman:

No, you aren't. They don't see you as human because foids are too tribalistic and primitive to use intellect. White Male = Good, Non-White Male = Evil. White Male Beautiful = White Male Good = White Male Tribe = White Male Good.

Simple.

Would you prefer being a white balding manlet than what you're now? give me your job and ill gladly switch stats with you :feelskek:

Yeah, white guys with good SMV or good height live like literal gods compared to us.

Being a low SMV white is pretty bad. But being a low SMV ethnic is even worse.

Would you prefer being a white balding manlet than what you're now? give me your job and ill gladly switch stats with you :feelskek:
I am already manlet(~5'5), being white balding manlet would be massive upgrade.

Race doesn't matter if you live in a country with 100 percent white population and you are poor af.I'm honestly questioning how live is among other races since I never left my shithole

Race doesn't matter if you live in a country with 100 percent white population and you are poor af.I'm honestly questioning how live is among other races since I never left my shithole
being non white is not about lacking women only. it is about knowing your ancestors, your history, entire identity is just getting raped/slaughtered and mogged by foreigners and whites for centuries. All my past ancestors were nothing but filthy shitskin Subhuman rice farming slaves for whites and Invaders(Iranians/Arabs). They even borrowed the religion of the Invaders. Disgusting Subhuman filthy ancestry.

The humiliation of having such pathetic, weak, worthless, cucked ancestors is what the race pill is truly about. You don't know how bad it is to read a history book about your ancestors and see what they were. I can never take any pride in my race,ancestors, lineage ever. There is fucking zero things to brag about. There is a not a single fucking achievement in all of my ancestral history that compare to even the lowest of whites (Balkan/slavs aka niggers of Europe)

I cannot express in words, how enraged I am at not being white. It is beyond humiliating to non-white in 2022. Unironically need run reincarnation game and roll stats
If immigration never happened then it would be fine, but unfortunately it did.

Everything has been said that being ugly is difficult but being white is still the easiest difficulty possible at birth.

Attachments

• 22quo1.gif
    22quo1.gif
    2 MB · Views: 12
I don't care about being non-white but I agree that it's especially tough being rice or curry nowadays