Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious being pretty boy are better than chad

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
why do people on forums like .org still cope and write that "chad" is the best you can be? pretty boy is a million times easier, let's be realistic, the psl gods will never have the same comments as a random pretty guy, and prettyboy will have more responses, it seems to me that people cope this way since you can become a chad, after a couple of operations on the jaw and chin, conditionally lf 2 and some kind of cosmetic surgery, but in the case of a handsome guy - it’s impossible to become like that except by being born, I’m tired of watching gayedits on TikTok about some hypermusc guy like Hernan Drago, not even a single femoid needs him, go back to reality gaymaxxers

Pretty boy will just get shoved into thr locker and be given swirlies by masc chad jock like lundgren in uni

To me, they're the same thing in that they can fuck foids whereas I can't as a sub 5.

Pretty boy will just get shoved into thr locker and be given swirlies by masc chad jock like lundgren in uni
let's not cope, now is the time when there are no fights, and girls have long been choosing not defenders but the one whose face they can show off to their friends

A twink prettyboy is only good on tiktok in the real world he has a 0 presence. Looking Randy Orton, Clint Walker, Jon Hexum, etc is ideal. A hunk will always make a prettyboy look invisible

e60c4ae6305c1b5d57e9954166761db9.gif

To me, they're the same thing in that they can fuck foids whereas I can't as a sub 5.
Well, I have a problem identical to yours, it’s just funny to watch how copemaxxer hopes that after the 4th operation he will become a chad and he will have money, which is why he tries to humiliate himself and raise the status of a chad in the eyes of people, so that later it will be easier for him, in fact prettyboy is currently the peak of men in terms of ease of getting sex and communication

let's not cope, now is the time when there are no fights, and girls have long been choosing not defenders but the one whose face they can show off to their friends
Right would make the left look invisible in the same room

Images   2024 04 28T225311508

A twink prettyboy is only good on tiktok in the real world he has a 0 presence. Looking Randy Orton, Clint Walker, Jon Hexum, etc is ideal. A hunk will always make a prettyboy look invisible
dude, twenty year old women think muscular guys are trash and don't hide it, but they're willing to lick a handsome guy's feet because her friends will be jealous of her

dude, twenty year old women think muscular guys are trash and don't hide it, but they're willing to lick a handsome guy's feet because her friends will be jealous of her
A masc chad and a prettyboy both are GL but one actually looks like a man and is dimorphic enough to induce primal Lust from women while thr other can only fuck ypung women who consume tiktok all day.They both get laid but I certainly know what I'd pick

Last edited:
The prime of a chad lasts longer and a psl god will obviously have more pussy than some random tiktok prettyboy.

I'm confused... The PSL gods ARE the pretty boys. Chico, O'Pry, etc. are not masculine at all, they just have pretty faces. O'Pry isn't even that tall (5'11).

I'm confused... The PSL gods ARE the pretty boys. Chico, O'Pry, etc. are not masculine at all, they just have pretty faces. O'Pry isn't even that tall (5'11).
I meant Chad as Hernan Drago

I don’t consider Chico psl to be a god, to be honest, he looks ordinary, just without acne and with growth

I managed to get clear skin, grow my hair out but i lack the facial bones i need to be pretty boy. My chin is recessed and i have a below average eye area

A masc chad and a prettyboy both are GL but one actually looks like a man and is dimorphic enough to induce primal Lust from women while thr other can only fuck ypung women who consume tiktok all day.They both get laid but I certainly know what I'd pick
chad has difficulties with young girls, most girls consider masculinity creepy, they like pretty

I managed to get clear skin, grow my hair out but i lack the facial bones i need to be pretty boy. My chin is recessed and i have a below average eye area
but pretty boy is also an unattainable level if you were not born this way, since this cannot be achieved with operations, if you really want to improve, you can do canthoplasty and lf 2, become chad, but you cannot become a prettyboy, since this is about all the factors taken together

pretty boys are a kind of chad

idk, on the psl forums this is a separate section, there are incels, prettys and chads
Oh. Weird. I guess by chad they mean hypermasculine. On here chad is more often than not synonymous with attractive from what I gather.

Oh. Weird. I guess by chad they mean hypermasculine. On here chad is more often than not synonymous with attractive from what I gather.
on those forums it was simply stated that you need to have a warrior’s skull and a pumped-up body, and a pretty boy is something like a nice guy, to be honest, this is a long-broken stereotype that women like muscles

but pretty boy is also an unattainable level if you were not born this way, since this cannot be achieved with operations, if you really want to improve, you can do canthoplasty and lf 2, become chad, but you cannot become a prettyboy, since this is about all the factors taken together
Not only i have NCT, but i also have UEE and weak undereyesupport

on those forums it was simply stated that you need to have a warrior’s skull and a pumped-up body, and a pretty boy is something like a nice guy, to be honest, this is a long-broken stereotype that women like muscles
indeed pretty face > big muscles

you might need to be banished from this community :feelshehe:

Holy shit, how can you still be incel with that eye area ? Turbomanlet, autism ?

Also eyes are the most important part of the face
my face is fat even though I'm thin

did you ever try to gymmax ?
I recently started, but in any case I need a thousand surgeries so that a woman will at least look at me without disgust

Prettyboy Is chad JFL

why do people on forums like .org still cope and write that "chad" is the best you can be? pretty boy is a million times easier, let's be realistic, the psl gods will never have the same comments as a random pretty guy, and prettyboy will have more responses, it seems to me that people cope this way since you can become a chad, after a couple of operations on the jaw and chin, conditionally lf 2 and some kind of cosmetic surgery, but in the case of a handsome guy - it’s impossible to become like that except by being born, I’m tired of watching gayedits on TikTok about some hypermusc guy like Hernan Drago, not even a single femoid needs him, go back to reality gaymaxxers
what is easier about being a pretty boy than chad?

Genuinely curious

Hard doubt. Maybe there's a market for pretty boys amongst kpop fans, but the average woman's type (jfl) is just the gigachad meme.

what is easier about being a pretty boy than chad?

Genuinely curious
it’s much easier to become popular, it’s easier to get a female star, it’s easier to get a woman’s attention, I don’t deny that there are women who like masculine guys, but obviously more for prettyboy, have you ever seen where a woman (who is under 30) made a video about her "type", and so that there are chad ratios? and the external effect, they are trusted more, since their appearance itself is drawn to this, there is no thought that such a person will betray, rather than stereotypes about courageous guys, but, it seems to me, if you are a robust prettyboy (both chad and prettyboy parts in one face ) then it’s easier for you to get sex, but it’s still easier for prettyboy to become popular and get more attention

Hard doubt. Maybe there's a market for pretty boys amongst kpop fans, but the average woman's type (jfl) is just the gigachad meme.
average girls (13-25) love pretty boy's than chad, I noticed many times under blackpill content how girls laughed at chad and confirmed that they would like to be with a prettyboy

Worshipping pretty boys is even gayer than chad worship

around 24 and under they want a pretty boy. 24 and above they want a masc chad eventually women grow out of the pretty boy phase