Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being quiet = death sentence (?)

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Sex isn't for QUIET people.
Leicester football players had sex with some thai hookers and they treated them like objects while they were throwing insults while getting their cock sucked for few dollars.
They felt no anxiety to have sex in front of their football mates, they take that like a competion about who was the one that fucked better/humiliate more.

Since middle school the most aggressive guys that like to verbally and phisically MOG other males were the one that never had problems with girls.
The more they were aggressive; the more they humiliate...the more they feel better with themselves and they acquired some skills.
If you were bullied you grow up being submissive and like a doormat for other males.
Women sense that; you are afraid of touching women because you don't want to be too much and you feel you're not really good at doing it.

Sexual act is about being aggressive, MOG or be MOGGed is one of the most legit theory ever.

Guess the stuff I look up is the wrong kind of sex.

Introverts and other high-inhib people are usually low status, perennially insecure about their words, thoughts and actions because people higher in the social hierarchy might make fun of them if they are inappropriate. High status people don't have that problem, they set the social rules and decide what's fashionable/appropriate or not. So they tend to be higher in extroversion and to-a-degree more low-inhib.

The strong silent type from old movies - think Gary Cooper, John Wayne and Clint Eastwood - was always a meme. Like the illustrious 'sigma male' delusional red-pillers fancy themselves to be. Doesn't exist IRL.

Introverts and other high-inhib people are usually low status, perennially insecure about their words, thoughts and actions because people higher in the social hierarchy might make fun of them if they are inappropriate. High status people don't have that problem, they set the social rules and decide what's fashionable/appropriate or not. So they tend to be higher in extroversion and to-a-degree more low-inhib.

The strong silent type from old movies - think Gary Cooper, John Wayne and Clint Eastwood - was always a meme. Doesn't exist IRL.
Can i ask you some questions in private?

Being quiet is one of the many things that are a positive for foids but a negative for men.

Cope, quiet chad still get laid as much as extroverted chad

High IQ about the whole touching women part. I never felt comfortable touching girls, it’s why I never attempt to.

The quiet dude does not cERtainly have to be powerless forever.

The strong silent type from old movies - think Gary Cooper, John Wayne and Clint Eastwood - was always a meme. Like the illustrious 'sigma male' delusional red-pillers fancy themselves to be. Doesn't exist IRL.

Introvert is definitely more of an incel trait, but if Chad is quiet females will not care.

There is always an exception for Chad. Remember that.

Chad can't be shy and introverted, he has continuous positive reinforcement so that gives him confidence so there is no need to lock yourself home and vice versa for us

No, the death sentence is if nobody even asks you why you’re so quiet, when I’m in a room with people I instantly become invisible.

yeah br0000000000000000000 totally over for chadlite and chad thats under 185cm.

Introvert is definitely more of an incel trait, but if Chad is quiet females will not care.

There is always an exception for Chad. Remember that.
unattractive introvert = creepy

attractive introvert = shy and mysterious

Honestly, I am really curious to see who you are. You make the dumbest and the smartest posts here. Also if I see you I will know if you are really autistic or not

You are quiet because you are ugly. You fear the repercussions of your actions since ugly people are easy targets.

Chad can be quiet and it's "cute" and "mysterious".

If incel is quiet he's just creepy.

The guys who fuck the most aren’t quiet. It’s always the loudmouthed frat boys who constantly try to one-up their friends, those guys fuck the most.

The guys who fuck the most aren’t quiet. It’s always the loudmouthed frat boys who constantly try to one-up their friends, those guys fuck the most.
What do you mean by " one up "?
I'm not a native speaker

Only barbarians let their presence be known.

I have nothing to say

Sex isn't for QUIET people.
Leicester football players had sex with some thai hookers and they treated them like objects while they were throwing insults while getting their cock sucked for few dollars.
They felt no anxiety to have sex in front of their football mates, they take that like a competion about who was the one that fucked better/humiliate more.

Since middle school the most aggressive guys that like to verbally and phisically MOG other males were the one that never had problems with girls.
The more they were aggressive; the more they humiliate...the more they feel better with themselves and they acquired some skills.
If you were bullied you grow up being submissive and like a doormat for other males.
Women sense that; you are afraid of touching women because you don't want to be too much and you feel you're not really good at doing it.

Sexual act is about being aggressive, MOG or be MOGGed is one of the most legit theory ever.

Jesus Christ, these are some of the most suicide inducing posts I've read today. Especially the second. Damn. I instinctively always tried to be strong and silent, while retarded, loud, obnoxious guys got all the girls.

Meh I really don't fucking care. Status is a meme, at least if you hate humans and foids like I do. Admiration is fleeting and can be taken away instantly. Normies backstab each other all the fucking time and all they get for their oh so great high status is just a nagging, useless whore.

This world truly has nothing to offer. The last truly worthwhile thing died in 1945 and now it's just the end credits.
Cope, quiet chad still get laid as much as extroverted chad
Fucking bullshit. Foids hate quietness because it signals intelligence and they hate intelligent men, because they are harder to control.

Last edited:
This. Nothing to do with being quiet. Just genetics.
Forgot to add, if incel talks all the time he acts womanly / talks like a girl, if Chad is quiet he's really manly and cool and comes off as a doer, not a talker.

Halo effect.