Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Being single has some benefits

Being poor cel sucks ass tbh

i still dont get why males think females are fun , it is seems a pain in the ass

that is just empty happiness
Indeed. The social life meme is everything but guenuine and fullfilling. That's why whenever I have to attend to such an event, I feel more alone than when I'm actually alone. I feel under pressure and drained. Plus your human condition makes you a social animal somehow. You feel bad and depleted when you lack social life, but whenever you get to experience it, you feel absolutely awful. You can't win in this game. It is rigged in favor of foids who don't really know this feeling. Just like post coït depressive state, it's something totally alien to them.

Indeed. The social life meme is everything but guenuine and fullfilling. That's why whenever I have to attend to such an event, I feel more alone than when I'm actually alone. I feel under pressure and drained. Plus your human condition makes you a social animal somehow. You feel bad and depleted when you lack social life, but whenever you get to experience it, you feel absolutely awful. You can't win in this game. It is rigged in favor of foids who don't really know this feeling. Just like post coït depressive state, it's something totally alien to them.
why dont you beat a male like you up till he becomes your friend then?

why dont you beat a male like you up till he becomes your friend then?
Because if he's really like me, he doesn't need social life except for the monthly forced check up in order for his brain to function properly. This is just about stupid hormones.

You sound like a foid who looks for excuses why she doesn't want to have sex with her betabux husband. You wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't care about sex
well i do care about my male friends, and what makes us understand each others better if not pain.I would cut my balls if that meant eternal friendship

i still dont get why males think females are fun , it is seems a pain in the ass
They are probably fun to be around if you are attractive.

dude they are a weaker , dumber male with an extra hole.
"if you are attractive." wtf does that mean
If you are attractive then foids are nice and respectful towards you. And they want to have sex with you, they boost your ego, whatever.

well i do care about my male friends, and what makes us understand each others better if not pain.I would cut my balls if that meant eternal friendship
What watching too much One Piece does to a nigga.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back