Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being ugly is a health condition

H

Hardrada

Custom title:
-
The less physically attractive you are the less healthy you are because that's what attractiveness is. You are as attractive as you are healthy. If someone looks unhealthy then they are unhealthy. You can't look unhealthy and be healthy.

There is such thing as preferences/types but that doesn't mean a man or woman who is into brunettes finds a 3/10 more attractive than a 7/10 just because the 3 is a brunette and the 7 isn't. Nearly every couple is on the same level of looks because we naturally/unconsciously get with the most attractive mate we can get with who of our type.

Type is short for phenotype. Everyone is drawn to familiarity because reproduction is reincarnation so you want your children to be as close to you as possible. Your children are you.

Most groups of friends and relationships look the same and are on the same level of attractiveness. Whilst looking the same and being on the same level of attractiveness friend-groups and couples also often happen to have the same interests/activities. This is because you are what you look like. You are you. Your mind isn't something floating around in space. Your mental health and physical health are pretty much the same thing. When somebody calls you ugly and you feel angry or depressed because of it that person put a physical spell on your with their words and changed your biochemistry. That's why writing is known as spelling. Affecting someone's physical state by using words is almost magic.

Not only are ugly people naturally physically unhealthy all their life but they also suffer from mental health problems because they are treated like fucking shit all their life. They are abused, ostracised and isolated and even further abused and neglected when they go for help and are gaslighted on the topic of lookism.

There is no treatment for being genetically ugly/deformed. Everyone wants ugly men dead. Everyone.

View: https://youtu.be/Q49kJeG6nr8?si=1SUs7MpxWhfRAmuE

It was this video that made me make this thread just now. "Many of them are not able to get surgery which results in bullying and isolation" Why not give free plastic surgery to deformed men who are constantly abused all their life and are forced to live in isolation because of what they look like.

The people are mindless and therefore religious. The weak malleable masses aren't told to care about lookism by authority so therefore they don't. Because there is no religious named condition to being ugly and suffering from lookism no one cares nor cares to understand. The hivemind doesn't care about lookism. Everyone is naturally a carnivore. If you believe in veganism then you are a carnivore in denial. The people who treat retards like down syndromes better than ugly men and don't throw them away or euthanize them are in denial of reality. There is literally no reason for down syndromes to exist let alone be treated with the care their given. Why aren't ugly men and their problems given the same attention?

Too much to read brother, but I agree with the title

Being ugly is a disability

Being ugly should mean you never need to work a day in your life.

Being ugly in a sense could be considered a disability as it quite literally disables you from normal life experience and ability to achieve natural milestones.

The whole surgery thing is true though. Lots of places offer transition surgery free of charge on the basis of "improved quality of life"... Although somehow their suicide rates from what I hear don't seem to change before or after. So why is it that I cant identify as a handsome 6'4 dude. Why can't i be "transome"? What if im a hot guy stuck in the body of a 5'6 ugly cunt?

I can say for sure that such surgeries would MASSIVELY improve my quality of life, therefore such surgeries should be available to me on the same basis.

Yes, being ugly is a fucking DISABILITY, and plastic surgery is a fucking HUMAN RIGHT!

Well said, accumulating all those negative experiences is severely detrimental to your mental health.

Zyzz and Ramirez mog me hard but I don't think they were any healthier

The less physically attractive you are the less healthy you are because that's what attractiveness is. You are as attractive as you are healthy. If someone looks unhealthy then they are unhealthy. You can't look unhealthy and be healthy.

There is such thing as preferences/types but that doesn't mean a man or woman who is into brunettes finds a 3/10 more attractive than a 7/10 just because the 3 is a brunette and the 7 isn't. Nearly every couple is on the same level of looks because we naturally/unconsciously get with the most attractive mate we can get with who of our type.

Type is short for phenotype. Everyone is drawn to familiarity because reproduction is reincarnation so you want your children to be as close to you as possible. Your children are you.

Most groups of friends and relationships look the same and are on the same level of attractiveness. Whilst looking the same and being on the same level of attractiveness friend-groups and couples also often happen to have the same interests/activities. This is because you are what you look like. You are you. Your mind isn't something floating around in space. Your mental health and physical health are pretty much the same thing. When somebody calls you ugly and you feel angry or depressed because of it that person put a physical spell on your with their words and changed your biochemistry. That's why writing is known as spelling. Affecting someone's physical state by using words is almost magic.

Not only are ugly people naturally physically unhealthy all their life but they also suffer from mental health problems because they are treated like fucking shit all their life. They are abused, ostracised and isolated and even further abused and neglected when they go for help and are gaslighted on the topic of lookism.

There is no treatment for being genetically ugly/deformed. Everyone wants ugly men dead. Everyone.

View: https://youtu.be/Q49kJeG6nr8?si=1SUs7MpxWhfRAmuE

It was this video that made me make this thread just now. "Many of them are not able to get surgery which results in bullying and isolation" Why not give free plastic surgery to deformed men who are constantly abused all their life and are forced to live in isolation because of what they look like.

The people are mindless and therefore religious. The weak malleable masses aren't told to care about lookism by authority so therefore they don't. Because there is no religious named condition to being ugly and suffering from lookism no one cares nor cares to understand. The hivemind doesn't care about lookism. Everyone is naturally a carnivore. If you believe in veganism then you are a carnivore in denial. The people who treat retards like down syndromes better than ugly men and don't throw them away or euthanize them are in denial of reality. There is literally no reason for down syndromes to exist let alone be treated with the care their given. Why aren't ugly men and their problems given the same attention?

Us incels need to pass a law that ugly guys get special treatment everywhere and get money from the government.

Many ugly men can work in various jobs and even be a scholars while downies are useless and soyciety cares more about downies than about discriminated ugly men.