Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being UGLY with CHADLITE best friend (Please share your stories too)

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I used to have a chadlite best friend in college. Everytime we had lunch, a handful of females would show up at the lunch table with us and start talking to him. Dude would say at most 10 words and they just kept on talking to him for hours and most of them gave him their number with ease while I sat across the table I introduced myself and they said a [cold, required] hi only looked at me for a semisecond and just went back to looking and talking to him. Everytime I kept trying to chip into the “group convo“ they would repeatedly try to squeeze me out of the convo. So many girls would only hit me up by text or in person to ask me about getting with my chadlite friend (BRUUTAL). My breaking point was having a CRUSH that I was obsessed with, I got so hyped when she started texting me then my heart shattered into MILLIONS of pieces upon telling me how hot my Chadlite friend was and asking me to hook her up with him on a date. My self-esteem and well being plumetted to a point where I told him I didn’t want to be friends with him anymore and I ghosted him because I couldn’t handle it anymore.

Anybody else can relate/have stories?

You did the right thing

Over

not sure if my roommate was chadlite but he was at least high normie

basically he joined a fraternity while i got rejected (personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ) and he would actually be kind to mein the room, and play video games and eat lunch and chat and what not, but basicallyhis fraternity was his "safe haven" from me.

AKA: when it came time to hang with the cool kids, he basically told me to fuck off

I think this is proof that I actually have a decnt personality but my looks fucked me from being "cool"

Having a chad roommate/friend is a giga blackpill, you shouldnt have ghosted him, I would have used him to sneak into a party and fuck a drunk foid

This was like 2 weeks ago but i was eating out with my chad friend and the teen foid waitress was conversing with the chads extroverted but ugly dad while shooting daggers at my chad friend the whole time. Meanwhile she didnt only looked at me and glanced once.

damn i hate life

basically he joined a fraternity while i got rejected (personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ) and he would actually be kind to mein the room, and play video games and eat lunch and chat and what not, but basicallyhis fraternity was his "safe haven" from me.

AKA: when it came time to hang with the cool kids, he basically told me to fuck off

I think this is proof that I actually have a decnt personality but my looks fucked me from being "cool"
i know what you mean looks are everything

I know what its like to he chad. Before puberty destroyed me everyone literally did everything for me. Luckily i left my introverted chad friend to rot at his wageslave job while i got a better one

I know what its like to he chad. Before puberty destroyed me everyone literally did everything for me. Luckily i left my introverted chad friend to rot at his wageslave job while i got a better one
based

I used to have a chadlite best friend in college. Everytime we had lunch, a handful of females would show up at the lunch table with us and start talking to him. Dude would say at most 10 words and they just kept on talking to him for hours and most of them gave him their number with ease while I sat across the table I introduced myself and they said a [cold, required] hi only looked at me for a semisecond and just went back to looking and talking to him. Everytime I kept trying to chip into the “group convo“ they would repeatedly try to squeeze me out of the convo. So many girls would only hit me up by text or in person to ask me about getting with my chadlite friend (BRUUTAL). My breaking point was having a CRUSH that I was obsessed with, I got so hyped when she started texting me then my heart shattered into MILLIONS of pieces upon telling me how hot my Chadlite friend was and asking me to hook her up with him on a date. My self-esteem and well being plumetted to a point where I told him I didn’t want to be friends with him anymore and I ghosted him because I couldn’t handle it anymore.

Anybody else can relate/have stories?
Fuck, having a Chad friend is way too brutal wtf

I just HATE it when women SAY they love men who are confident, fun to be around, great personality, keep convos flowing, adventurous, etc. when this is ALL BULLSHIT...the fact that my CHADLITE friend doesn't have to exhaust a SINGLE word out of his mouth and somehow manage to keep a woman just talking to him for HOURS and giving him her phone number ALL BECAUSE HE'S GOOD LOOKING

#jUsTbEcOnFiDeNtBrO

I have so many. No idea where to begin.

Yes, I am fugly, legit 2/10 and I have an above average friend who gives a lot of attention to females and they return it to him. I can see them both exchange lustful looks and stuff, right when I am next to him. These same females would ignore me. Jfl at my face.

BRUUTAL. How did you feel being the third wheel the times when he was going out with women?

He wasn't lmao. He was insanely autistic. By the time he moved away for college at 19, he was a KHHV like me. He complained about how women are whores and he even knew who ER was. Never specifically mentioned incels though.

He wasn't lmao. He was insanely autistic. By the time he moved away for college at 19, he was a KHHV like me. He complained about how women are whores and he even knew who ER was. Never specifically mentioned incels though.
fakecels are a funny bunch

fakecels are a funny bunch
Well the dude had really abusive parents. He would cry about it sometimes to us (my friend group). There were rumours that his dad molested him as a child too but I never asked him about the validity of that obviously.

Well the dude had really abusive parents. He would cry about it sometimes to us (my friend group). There were rumours that his dad molested him as a child too but I never asked him about the validity of that obviously.
do you still talk to him?has he gotten himself a girl?

lmfao you think having a Chadlite friend is bad? Try having a Chadlite little brother:cryfeels:

my brother also told me to fuck off in 6th grade so he could hang out with the cool kids

Last edited:
do you still talk to him?has he gotten himself a girl?
Haven't talked to him since he moved out for college a year ago. He kinda immadiately distanced himself from me and the rest of my friend group. He's 20 now and been in college for a year, so maybe?
But with his autism, I very much doubt it. Like the guy would run away when a foid came up to him or he'd just freeze up and wouldn't say a word.

Haven't talked to him since he moved out for college a year ago. He kinda immadiately distanced himself from me and the rest of my friend group. He's 20 now and been in college for a year, so maybe?
But with his autism, I very much doubt it. Like the guy would run away when a foid came up to him or he'd just freeze up and wouldn't say a word.
shy chad is a thing huh.funny shit

I've seen shit like this irl. Mostly for chad but sometimes for certain chadlites.

And yet retarded bluepillers try to say that women never approach, always use hidden signals etc

yeah, they legitimately think that holes, living on tutorial island, can actually be aspie like mediocre or ugly looking men who are shit on constantly who have to do a week of NoFap before getting the courage to talk to someone they like. It's hilarious.

Chadlites can't be "friends" with a true incel. They just like you around to feel better about themselves, to feel superior. Or if you are smart or rich, to profit from you.