Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Bella Thorne claims to have been molested as a little girl, but sexualizes a little girl on her own instagram.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Bella Thorne has spoken about how she was molested from age 6-14:

View: https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/status/1145017021794529281?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1145017021794529281%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbwi.forums.rivals.com%2Fthreads%2Fpedowood-is-real-bella-thorne-talks-about-getting-molested-E2809Cevery1-around-me-saw-did-nothingE2809D.240790%2F

However, on her own instagram page, she posts a video of another young girl in skimpy clothes dancing very sexually. She claims that it's simply dance attire and says "stop freaking out"

And look at the comments by some people, even they realize this girl is too young.

Now of course, what ended up happening? That chick ends up becoming a trashy, tattoo'd, gigawhore.

Now that pic is actually quite modest compared to the other pics she has, where she's 98% naked.

So Bella Thorne is so upset about being molested, but is fine with sexualizing a little girl for millions to see on the internet?

Foid hypocrisy knows no bounds. All they care about is attention whoring.

who is she? whore #5883993?

Dn rd lol

Also basically fuck all foids

Rather be abused than completely ignored and left to rot.

I am curious but don't feel like reading. Fuck her anyway

I don’t care. I am happy she got molested as a kid

The hypocrisy of femoids know's no bounds :feelsugh:

Sexualize people > Blame others for seeing them in a sexual manner > Victim > Repeat

She probably knew what she was doing and fucked older men for roles

Yeah this was pretty nutty

@Total Imbecile agrees with this logic

Of course I do, being lonely is fucking brutal

Women would literally suicide 24 hours into my life

Not to mention that you also age prematurely

Well after viewing that video I can say with 100% certainty that I'm not a pedophile.
Either that or it's because she's not nude.

Just dance attire? Lol. If i ever have a daughter and my wife dressed her like that then wifey is getting beat! Don’t sexualize children!

Malu Trevejo seems to be another foid who gets to be toilet for hundreds of men on a daily basis, since young they already display their behavior, and 14 is not a little girl altough 6 is, Bella thorne is a public toilet for bulls and rappers and Malu also, they seem to fit well

Malu Trevejo seems to be another foid who gets to be toilet for hundreds of men on a daily basis, since young they already display their behavior, and 14 is not a little girl altough 6 is, Bella thorne is a public toilet for bulls and rappers and Malu also, they seem to fit well
interesting necro

I call bullshit. So many bitches nowadays claim to have gone through somehting traumatic to gain support & attention.

Fucking. Bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back