Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best cigarette brand?

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
I've decided to just say fuck it and start smoking (thanks brocel @RealSchizo :feelsokman:) but I know nothing about cigs and what brands there are. What's the best one in terms of quality/cost ratio?

Damn did I really inspire someone to smoke ? I feel honored because it is indeed a good cope. I would strongly recommend something like Lucky Strike for a beginner I also go with Dunhill sometimes but I do not recommend it for new smokers because the taste may not be the best. light blue Lucky Strike are the best tasting cigarettes I've ever tried and they are available I believe in most parts of the world. Black Dunhill also taste nice for me but if you are non-smoker who just starts you may not like them. I would strongly recommend to just get used to the feeling of inhaling smoke and then buy whatever you want.

CAMEL , MALBORO, Kools

Menthol is best to me atleast

I think that he stated he never smoked before meanwhile I am a veteran in smoking. Tasted my first cigarette at 12 probably but never smoked actively until recently. Ever since I started smoking a lot it's been my hobby and coping mechanism.

Damn did I really inspire someone to smoke ?
More like your thread convinced me to do it, I've been considering it for a while.
I would strongly recommend something like Lucky Strike for a beginner I also go with Dunhill sometimes but I do not recommend it for new smokers because the taste may not be the best. light blue Lucky Strike are the best tasting cigarettes I've ever tried and they are available I believe in most parts of the world. Black Dunhill also taste nice for me but if you are non-smoker who just starts you may not like them.
Will try.

I think that he stated he never smoked before meanwhile I am a veteran in smoking. Tasted my first cigarette at 12 probably but never smoked actively until recently. Ever since I started smoking a lot it's been my hobby and coping mechanism.
Jesus, you started young. I'm a total noob, don't even have family members who smoke.

More like your thread convinced me to do it, I've been considering it for a while.

Will try.
tell me whether you liked them when you smoked them. But make sure they are Light Blue Lucky Strike.

Jesus, you started young. I'm a total noob, don't even have family members who smoke.
that's not when I started but it was the first time I ever tasted a cigarette. I started smoking very recently probably 3-4 months ago tbh.

Marlboro golds or LMs / Chesterfields blue. Reds will probably be too strong for the first time

I've decided to just say fuck it and start smoking (thanks brocel @RealSchizo :feelsokman:) but I know nothing about cigs and what brands there are. What's the best one in terms of quality/cost ratio?
Wests, Camels and Winstons.

Marlboro Reds, Camel Blue, Lucky Strike

Malboro, Vogue if you are rich

roll your own are the best where i live . white ox is my favourite

i smoke daily and have been through lots of brands,
my go-to brand for most time is
Gold Flake

secondary i go with Four Square

there are other brands like Bristol (used to be better in past now it is overtaken by other ones), Navy Cut (same as Bristol), Parliament, Wills Classic, Stellar, Marlboro of course and so

I stopped because im getting old and dont want to end in a hospital anymore.
Marlboro was the best, 2nd lucky strike

I stopped because im getting old and dont want to end in a hospital anymore.
Marlboro was the best, 2nd lucky strike
if i ever go to the US i want to try lucky strike,,dont have them in australia

Lucky strike or malboro

Camels and Marlboro

Never understood the need for so many different brands of cigarettes. What's the unique selling point? 'Smoke Marlboro for better quality lung cancer!'

Best cigarette brand isn't cigarettes, it's cigarillos, as cheap or sometimes cheaper then cigarettes, 100% pure tobacco with no aids, different flavor infusions and different types of tobacco with actual flavor and not just "dirty old ashtray flavor", if you inhale it instead of puffing smoking 1 cigarillo is like 3 cigarettes' so they last much longer.

FUCK CIGARETTES, SMOKE CIGARS AND CIGARILLOS INSTEAD WITH A NICE ICE COLD COCA COLA ON A WARM FUCKING DAY

Smoking is lifefuel but should state the country you live in as well brand is country specific

Nice try fed
Not a glow nigger and hardly gives me personal info I prefer Export A full flavour but that's a Canadian brand so might not be relevant as a suggestion. Camels are good but I'm not American so barely ever gotten my hands on them.

dont smoke. It cost 1 cent to make a cigarette but its sold to you for like 50 cent because the government gets taxes from them to give those taxes to foids. Save ur money and SEA max or South A merica and get ur dick sucked no condom and cum in pussy no condom. Dont smoke

But if u must smoke then there is no 1 brand. Just like coffee some brands are mega strong with loads of nicotine, some are mid range levely of noctine and some have very lttle nicotine.

Damn did I really inspire someone to smoke ? I feel honored because it is indeed a good cope. I would strongly recommend something like Lucky Strike for a beginner I also go with Dunhill sometimes but I do not recommend it for new smokers because the taste may not be the best. light blue Lucky Strike are the best tasting cigarettes I've ever tried and they are available I believe in most parts of the world. Black Dunhill also taste nice for me but if you are non-smoker who just starts you may not like them. I would strongly recommend to just get used to the feeling of inhaling smoke and then buy whatever you want.
I agree, I used to smoke. Lucky Strike have a very unique taste. But I think overall Marlboros are the best quality cigs. They are super smooth and burn up perfectly.

incel trait: you dont know any cig brand

9e98272bc8e9aa45e4b29dc18e6bc924.jpg

Women are free!

That 1 brand that gives you lung cancer