Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope best drug(s) to cope with loneliness/inceldom?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
what has been effective for you? i've tried: alcohol, cannabis, LSD, heroin, ketamine, xanax, mdma

i thought that heroin was the most effective overall (huh who would've thought) although it obviously doesn't replicate being chad or being with waifu. mdma might be better for this as far as the high itself goes, but it doesn't matter because i can't do it very often.

ive been eyeing methamphetamine (smoke ROA), a large reason is the "just meth fap to hentai" theory. basically if i cant fulfill sexual urges properly = just do something thats better. cuz opiates aren't very sexual. its addictive as fuck and likely even more addictive than heroin for me by the sounds of it, but curiosity might get me to try it at some point

dont do meth bro

I dont know but i would lile to drop acid.
Have you tried blacktar?

How do you afford all that? I work full time and I can't afford shit. Gotta be sober to work too.

shrooms, heroic dose
thank me later

jk don't do that

weed and acid

shrooms, heroic dose
thank me later

jk don't do that
heroic doses of acid are a nice cope. if im distracted by theories over ancient civilizations i wont be thinking about inceldom

though i haven't tried shrooms yet

Last edited:
Adderall by far. You feel happy and energetic at the same time.

Zyklon B,it's a one way trip tho

There was a time in my life when I had access to legal magic truffles. I had a little spare money cause I was frugal. Bought like 10 doses of magic truffles, hoping to keep them in my room (I had to travel a bit and cross a border to get those legal things from where I was at the time). But then I read that they need to be kept in the fridge or they spoil. And I couldn't keep them in the fridge cause I was living in a dump and the kitchen was shared. So there I was, a dude with 10 doses of magic truffles that were about to go bad. I didn't know if they would go bad for sure, but I was a poor fucker that spent a lot of money on these. So I took them all. Damn, best experience of my life. Don't really remember much, but I do remember that I experienced ego death. It was a bad trip and a good trip at the same time. I love tripping even if it's bad. God, I wish I could afford drugs and had a way to get them nowadays.

Bless you brother, your post audibly made me laugh.

I had a similar experience with magic truffles/magic mushrooms.

Every Incel should try Magic Mushrooms/Magic Truffles at least once. It's worth the experience and it works as an anti depressant where the effects last many months. During the trip you get a different perspective on life.

Also i had extremely good experience with 4-FA. It's like a more functional version of MDMA. It's a fucking shame it's hard to get now.
I wish i had a source for it these days.

for me, a bottle is all i need to cope. vodka is my go to. it makes me feel normal, even if just a little bit.

for me, a bottle is all i need to cope. vodka is my go to. it makes me feel normal, even if just a little bit.
i think i can be pretty content from alcohol. provided that i'm drunk enough, it works well. vodka is nice since i drink for the sake of getting drunk and everything else is secondary

More substances isn’t going to help.

There was a time in my life when I had access to legal magic truffles. I had a little spare money cause I was frugal. Bought like 10 doses of magic truffles, hoping to keep them in my room (I had to travel a bit and cross a border to get those legal things from where I was at the time). But then I read that they need to be kept in the fridge or they spoil. And I couldn't keep them in the fridge cause I was living in a dump and the kitchen was shared. So there I was, a dude with 10 doses of magic truffles that were about to go bad. I didn't know if they would go bad for sure, but I was a poor fucker that spent a lot of money on these. So I took them all. Damn, best experience of my life. Don't really remember much, but I do remember that I experienced ego death. It was a bad trip and a good trip at the same time. I love tripping even if it's bad. God, I wish I could afford drugs and had a way to get them nowadays.
Holy fuck, my body hurts just reading that. I wonder how much psilocybin was that.

shrooms are good, and there are no hangovers. One of the best things that nature has given to us

MDMA is good for blackpilling friends, it makes forming sentences with clarity so much easier and communicating the realities of modern life as a male. The resulting comedown will make you reflect on your emptiness harder than you ever thought possible, though. Best used sparingly.