Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best free movie and TV show sites

Does popcorn time still exist? I just torrent shit I want to watch nowadays, 99% of shows/movies aren't worth watching

Does popcorn time still exist? I just torrent shit I want to watch nowadays, 99% of shows/movies aren't worth watching
I haven't downloaded torrents in over a year because they take up a lot of storage and can have viruses. Using a vpn is also necessary because I already got a complaint from my isp for downloading a videogame torrent.

I haven't downloaded torrents in over a year because they take up a lot of storage and can have viruses. Using a vpn is also necessary because I already got a complaint from my isp for downloading a videogame torrent.
I always double check the files that are torrented and subsequently remove the movies from disk to free up space. Can't hide viruses in just mkv/mp4s (as far as I know)

I always double check the files that are torrented and subsequently remove the movies from disk to free up space. Can't hide viruses in just mkv/mp4s (as far as I know)
High iq. I will only torrent those types of files from now to be safe until I learn how to check other files.
Thanks bro, I never seen this site before. :feelsokman:

tbfh

fmovies has more than netflix, it has reality tv shows, cartoons, old movies, tb shows, series, documentaries etc etc.

they also have them in full hd, subs for all the languages, you have filter search with imdb scores, country, decade or specific year etc etc. and you can even request something like that other time i requested a korean movie and it got added in like 3 weeks.

all they need to do is add a calender like they did on their other site (9anime.to)
View attachment 585056
I bet that site has 100 times the movies Netflix has. Netflix doesn't even take requests, that shows how much they don't care about their users. Is there an ad blocker we can use for fmovies, because I got a lot.

ublock origin is a solid choice i never had a problem when using it
Thanks a lot bro. I will download it for my phone and pc now to get rid of ads everytime I click on something.

High iq. I will only torrent those types of files from now to be safe until I learn how to check other files.
rarbg.to is the best site now i've found, in Bittorent just uncheck all the additional files.

rarbg.to is the best site now i've found, in Bittorent just uncheck all the additional files.
:bigbrain: Thanks bro. I thought you needed an anti virus checker program to install.

I used to use Fmovies.

gogoanime for anime (as the name implies)

Thanks bro. I'll see if they have the new season of baki on there.
they have damn near everything there, it's pretty crazy. usually works ok, some of the streams stall out

they have damn near everything there, it's pretty crazy. usually works ok, some of the streams stall out
I'm not a big anime watcher, but it will be good for animecels here to have. That's ok if it stalls sometimes, I can refresh the page when it happens, better than downloading a torrent or paying.

Go on duckduckgo and type watch [movie] online free

Just tried with Joker and it worked. Site might have gave my phone Aids or cancer though

Go on duckduckgo and type watch [movie] online free

Just tried with Joker and it worked. Site might have gave my phone Aids or cancer though
That's what I did to find those sites, but you should have an ad blocker. If you know of a site that has good quality in theater movies post it.

I use a jailbroken fire stick. Pretty much any movie or tv show you can think of is on there.

I use a jailbroken fire stick. Pretty much any movie or tv show you can think of is on there.
:bigbrain: I'm going to add that to my free movie and TV show arsenal.

streaming movies and tv
www5.himovies.to

streaming anime
www.9anime.to

torrent anime
nyaa.si