Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best incel eceleb

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date

Who is the best incel eceleb?

• Face and LMS

• Wheat Waffles

• BrendioEE (jubilee incel guy)

• Incel TV

• Tails

• Saint Hamudi

• Copeland

• Eggy

• Other (comment below);

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
St. Hamudi is king

Eggy? Chad Marco? Negative Xp? They are incel musicians tbh

My vote went to Face but do you guys know about the Incelmatics channel that is run by a guy who goes by the name "First"? There are livestreams on it every now and then, which I enjoy greatly. I love how they diverge from the classic looks blackpill by focusing more on societal and cultural angles.

I love St. Hamudi way too much, he is one of the few that can make me laugh about my own disgrace.

I think face and lms roped or something tho didnt see him in ages and i have my alerts on

My vote went to Face but do you guys know about the Incelmatics channel that is run by a guy who goes by the name "First"? There are livestreams on it every now and then, which I enjoy greatly. I love how they diverge from the classic looks blackpill by focusing more on societal and cultural angles.

I think face and lms roped or something tho didnt see him in ages and i have my alerts on
He streamed in June for what I remember. I doubt he roped tbh.

Fuck, I wish he knew how much he is loved. It seems like he's depressed for constantly getting IQ-mogged in the incel community.

Currently watching/listening to Travis Blackpill videos. Good content and relatable stories. Oldcel too. :feelsokman:

He streamed in June for what I remember. I doubt he roped tbh.

Fuck, I wish he knew how much he is loved. It seems like he's depressed for constantly getting IQ-mogged in the incel community.
he is inherently very funny and has good natural comedic timing. most of the blackpill channels tend to be very dry and boring and snoozefest but face is fucking hilarious and cracks me up.

he is inherently very funny and has good natural comedic timing. most of the blackpill channels tend to be very dry and boring and snoozefest but face is fucking hilarious and cracks me up.
Yeah, he has that "autistic charisma" :feelskek:

do you guys know about the Incelmatics channel that is run by a guy who goes by the name "First"? There are livestreams on it every now and then, which I enjoy greatly. I love how they diverge from the classic looks blackpill by focusing more on societal and cultural angles.
Currently watching/listening to Travis Blackpill videos. Good content and relatable stories. Oldcel too. :feelsokman:
Yup, I would have voted for 1 of these guys. Also Hell By The Dashboard Light has great podcasts.

As it is, I voted 'other'

Face has had multiple girlfriends. He’s just doing it for money, plus he’s lazy as fuck. @FACEandLMS make some more content

:blackpill::yes: Hamudi is my hero.

Yeah there are pics floating around of him with a chick on his lap. He’s 6’3 muscled with an 8 incher and deep voice. ITV is a 1/10 deformed subhuman though.

Oreo man is my favourite but from those listed, it's hamudi by far:dab:

Saint Brandon?? And @BPJ

no such thing as inceleb. only one would be ER but hes dead

@HumbleandWise see for yourself
Nope, complete bullshit. He had 1 girlfriend, a single mom latina, about 10 years ago.

She was quite nice though tbh
LARP. He bragged about his member on lookism and gets female attention, he’s literally just in it for the money. Dude he’s tall with a BBC, he can’t loose.
no such thing as inceleb. only one would be ER but hes dead
You’re a great YouTuber.

LARP. He bragged about his member on lookism and gets female attention, he’s literally just in it for the money. Dude he’s tall with a BBC, he can’t loose.

You’re a great YouTuber.
I don't like him tbh. I like what he does for the blackpill community but other than that, I don't like his character and principles.

First off, he gatekeeps this community hard. If you're not over the age of 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times your presence in the Incel community is as he puts it, an insult to the experiences of those who are over 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times. While I do agree some gatekeeping is alright as it ousts fakecels and volcels from this community, FaceAndLMS does it to an extreme. He's an old PUAfag so he doesnt understand the struggles of zoomers, PUA was dead no one was seriously going out and doing cold approaches. Let me just say cold approaching is fucking retarded, unless you're Chad forget about cold approaching. The reason some normies can pick up a foid whilst cold approaching is in a club scene when the foid is drunk and even that's risky because you can get #MeToo'd. I'm okay with 18 year old coming in as long as they're KHHV because if you haven't even hugged a girl by that age, it's a sign for much worse to come.

Secondly, he tries to become some sort of spokesperson for incels. As you know the incel community isn't really a nice place especially if you're a normie so FaceAndLMS has attempted to become some sort of spokesperson for us in order to paint a nicer picture of incels. In doing so he as I previously mentioned, gatekeeping and shaming incels for not saying none NT stuff. When will people like FaceAndLMS finally get it through their thick skull that no matter how much you wanna make the incel community appealing to normies, they will always hate us. We will forever be known to normies as the virgins with rage who worship mass shooters and hate women, that will never change so might as well embrace it.

Thirdly, he negotiates with normies and tries to appeal to them. I remember going onto reddit and browsing FaceAndLMS's reddit account and I saw him posting on r/IncelTear asking for a truce between incels and inceltears, JFL! God that was so cringe I had to close reddit just because I was very uncomfortable. Then there's his livestreams, I used to enjoy them before they were became popular with normies. Now however, the more recent livestreams I watched had tons of normies and even Chads, I had to grudgingly watch and hear how Chad is slaying and how normies are telling us that it's just our personality and we need to self improve.

Honestly I'm on the side of Grotesque Subhuman. What he is doing for the black community is great but what he's doing for the incel community isn't, I'd go as far as to suggest that he's actually a threat to the incel community. FaceAndLMS should stop associating with incels, if he wants to remain blackpilled that's fine obviously but he should stop identifying as incel. His livestreams has invited a lot of normies into our community which is bad because that ruins our culture just like how back then when YouTubers started posting top 10 4Chan stuff, 4Chan has since become edgy normie central. He has even confirmed this when talking about his incel discord server which he moderates using pictures of the face and has said that a lot of normies are joining his server. Funny really, what he has set out to do, in a twist of irony has backfired on him. By appealing to normies he had had normies flood his server.

You're a retard I live in the same city as FACE "tall with BBC" don't mean shit here it's a JBW place.

Even I've spoken with him several times, he's legit incel

I don't like him tbh. I like what he does for the blackpill community but other than that, I don't like his character and principles.

First off, he gatekeeps this community hard. If you're not over the age of 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times your presence in the Incel community is as he puts it, an insult to the experiences of those who are over 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times. While I do agree some gatekeeping is alright as it ousts fakecels and volcels from this community, FaceAndLMS does it to an extreme. He's an old PUAfag so he doesnt understand the struggles of zoomers, PUA was dead no one was seriously going out and doing cold approaches. Let me just say cold approaching is fucking retarded, unless you're Chad forget about cold approaching. The reason some normies can pick up a foid whilst cold approaching is in a club scene when the foid is drunk and even that's risky because you can get #MeToo'd. I'm okay with 18 year old coming in as long as they're KHHV because if you haven't even hugged a girl by that age, it's a sign for much worse to come.

Secondly, he tries to become some sort of spokesperson for incels. As you know the incel community isn't really a nice place especially if you're a normie so FaceAndLMS has attempted to become some sort of spokesperson for us in order to paint a nicer picture of incels. In doing so he as I previously mentioned, gatekeeping and shaming incels for not saying none NT stuff. When will people like FaceAndLMS finally get it through their thick skull that no matter how much you wanna make the incel community appealing to normies, they will always hate us. We will forever be known to normies as the virgins with rage who worship mass shooters and hate women, that will never change so might as well embrace it.

Thirdly, he negotiates with normies and tries to appeal to them. I remember going onto reddit and browsing FaceAndLMS's reddit account and I saw him posting on r/IncelTear asking for a truce between incels and inceltears, JFL! God that was so cringe I had to close reddit just because I was very uncomfortable. Then there's his livestreams, I used to enjoy them before they were became popular with normies. Now however, the more recent livestreams I watched had tons of normies and even Chads, I had to grudgingly watch and hear how Chad is slaying and how normies are telling us that it's just our personality and we need to self improve.

Honestly I'm on the side of Grotesque Subhuman. What he is doing for the black community is great but what he's doing for the incel community isn't, I'd go as far as to suggest that he's actually a threat to the incel community. FaceAndLMS should stop associating with incels, if he wants to remain blackpilled that's fine obviously but he should stop identifying as incel. His livestreams has invited a lot of normies into our community which is bad because that ruins our culture just like how back then when YouTubers started posting top 10 4Chan stuff, 4Chan has since become edgy normie central. He has even confirmed this when talking about his incel discord server which he moderates using pictures of the face and has said that a lot of normies are joining his server. Funny really, what he has set out to do, in a twist of irony has backfired on him. By appealing to normies he had had normies flood his server.
D0B0FA0D 33D2 4AB4 979A 0FFA0DC67A10
84F59A9C 9557 418E 8592 E86B0295F857

Cope. He’s a slayer who’s looking to make a quick buck. I do like his videos and have reached out to him for advice, he’s a decent guy but a mogger.

:yes::yes::yes: Tyrone
Lmao you don't even know him, nor probably live anywhere like the place he does but you think you're right and telling me cope.

The famous retard-tier incel iq on full display right there.
It saddens me actually it really does, as incels used to be quite intelligent

Lmao you don't even know him, nor probably live anywhere like the place he does but you think you're right and telling me cope.
I don’t need to know him to tell you he’s a slayer who wants to make a quick buck.
The famous retard-tier incel iq on full display right there.
It saddens me actually it really does, as incels used to be quite intelligent
Joined Sep 15, 2021

Ok, lol.

face. followed closely by Hamudi cuz he's funny as hell