Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion best job to slack on ?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Imo janitor or some non direct oversight office jobs

Night shift security guard

Best jobs i've had was nightshift hotel receptionist and bellboy. Barely even 4 hrs of work at most when i used to be nightshift for most of the period. 3 yrs ago ago i was just playing CoD 4 and cs 1.6 on the work PC while still getting paid
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Being a bellboy was[UWSL] the best[/UWSL][UWSL]o, lots of tips and it was ez af, sometimes theres barely any work and i do literally nothing[/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Best jobs i've had was nightshift hotel receptionist and bellboy. Barely even 4 hrs of work at most when i used to be nightshift for most of the period. 3 yrs ago ago i was just playing CoD 4 and cs 1.6 on the work PC while still getting paid
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Being a bellboy was[UWSL] the best[/UWSL][UWSL]o, lots of tips and it was ez af, sometimes theres barely any work and i do literally nothing[/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nice...

I am going to slack on my current job and get a security license and do the same.

fuck working....

seriously...

no motivation at all when every female has considered you ugly piece of garbage.

I used to work as a janitor and that is the best job to slack off on.

I grade food and as long as I don't actually grade it I do nothing all night

Coding? I've heard my friend quickly comoleting things and just played games or browsed reddit