Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best places to live for incels?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I live in chadfornia and it fucking sucks because there are so many prime blonde stacies everywhere that I can’t have sex with. Plus when you go to the beach all the girls are all in bikinis and I get mogged so hard by everyone and I’m afraid to get in my swim trunks:feelsbadman:

In your opinion what are the best places for incels to live? Worst?

Honestly Japan sounds like a good place, if you were rice or mayo. Being an incel is pretty common there, and not as frowned upon. A lot of food places are built in a way that's conducive to eating alone too. They also have used panty vending machines.

For curries, India is honestly a pretty good place to be an incel because you can just lie that you're religious/conservative and don't believe in pre-marital hand holding etc, and people won't find you weird.

Last edited:
Remote or rural. Just get away from soyciety in general. No normies. No holes.

Japan for weebcels, rural area or cold states if you want to stay in burgerland

In the woods. Or inceldia (when it gets built)

I woudn't mind living in california. at least I could enjoy the sunshine and warmth. doing drugs on the beach

Japan for weebcels, rural area or cold states if you want to stay in burgerland
Why cold states? Is it because people generally don’t want to live there and there is more uninhabited land?

I woudn't mind living in california. at least I could enjoy the sunshine and warmth. doing drugs on the beach
Yeah in all seriousness it ain’t bad if you have money. Homelessness and poverty is a massive problem here though

a place away from EveRyone, whREe no one lives to kidnap foids and rape them

The best place would be an incel tent city, deep In the woods, populated by forum members
a place away from EveRyone, whREe no one lives to kidnap foids and rape them
A combination of these mogs my initial suggestion. +1 vote for incel rape training encampment:feelsaww:

Why cold states? Is it because people generally don’t want to live there and there is more uninhabited land?
Yes. Anywhere that doesn’t appeal to normies and you can live in peace.

Remember: An Incel should be fine living on Jupiter as long as there’s internet and doordash. (and NEETbux)

Yes. Anywhere that doesn’t appeal to normies and you can live in peace.

Remember: An Incel should be fine living on Jupiter as long as there’s internet and doordash. (and NEETbux)
Honestly elon musk should just send us all to our own planet when he finishes spacex. Im tired of living with normies

Taiwan. Unfortunately I still to deformed

Honestly it's hard to say, with today's society no matter where you are people are in tune with the cultural Zeitgeist thanks to our smartphones. But traditionally rural areas are alright, just boring as all fuck. Cities are well, urban with all that comes with that. Idk I guess it depends on what kind of area you wanna be in.

Honestly it's hard to say, with today's society no matter where you are people are in tune with the cultural Zeitgeist thanks to our smartphones. But traditionally rural areas are alright, just boring as all fuck. Cities are well, urban with all that comes with that. Idk I guess it depends on what kind of area you wanna be in.
Can’t wait until teleportation becomes a thing tbh

Stay at home. Why the hell are you "going to the beach" as an incel?

Any 3rd world country

I live in chadfornia and it fucking sucks because there are so many prime blonde stacies everywhere that I can’t have sex with. Plus when you go to the beach all the girls are all in bikinis and I get mogged so hard by everyone and I’m afraid to get in my swim trunks:feelsbadman:

Fuck I want to move to California I love staring at blonde foids in bikinis, NYC is full of a lot disgusting post wall and subhuman ethnic foids except certain areas in Manhattan and no beaches :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuck I want to move to California I love staring at blonde foids in bikinis, NYC is full of a lot disgusting post wall and subhuman ethnic foids except certain areas in Manhattan and no beaches :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Over for NYCcels

where you can fuck pussies

Japan ( or incelistan/ kekistan)

Underground sewers
X98e4pc2h76Qr2geFHffj5

Honestly Japan sounds like a good place, if you were rice or mayo. Being an incel is pretty common there, and not as frowned upon. A lot of food places are built in a way that's conducive to eating alone too. They also have used panty vending machines.

For curries, India is honestly a pretty good place to be an incel because you can just lie that you're religious/conservative and don't believe in pre-marital hand holding etc, and people won't find you weird.
Japan is expensive as fuck. Work remotely whilst living in a low cost country such as Vietnam or Thailand. Plus you can fuck hookers cheaply there too kek

North dakota

Incels could benefit if they live in countries with high religious faith, where arranged marriages are the norm and in Muslim countries

Incels could benefit if they live in countries with high religious faith, where arranged marriages are the norm and in Muslim countries
Yeah but muslim countries will kill u if you disagree with their religion

third world, Japan (ignoring shit work culture), religious Muslim countries

Can’t wait until teleportation becomes a thing tbh
That would make things exponentially more convenient. Have breakfast in Cali and then diner in France or wherever. Who knows when the technology will be available though.

Nice avatar btw Oreo man an OG of the YouTube tfl space along with guys like heedandsucceed.

I suggest Galapagos, Mount Athos or the South Sandwich Islands

Japan is expensive as fuck. Work remotely whilst living in a low cost country such as Vietnam or Thailand. Plus you can fuck hookers cheaply there too kek
yea this....

Japan is great if you have money.
Europe I get because of the neetbux and gibz is pretty amazing.
Not sure why any incel would stay in burgerland/Canada/Australia :blackpill:

Otherwise 3rd world is way to go for reasons you mentioned.

Indonesia (easy to mogg locals because they are short)
Siberia (poor asf)
Afganistan If you are muslim and rich enough to buy a wife
Eswatini or just search top 10 poorest countries in the world

1. Inside your house/apt
2. In the deep woods

some island in carribean

At your parents house

This. TBH, it's why Japan and Japanese culture appeals to me: not because of stupid anime or kawaii shit, but because being a creepy loner type appears to be tolerated more. The only downside is their shitty work culture, but if one can find a solo freelance position, you're golden.

Last edited:
japan is overrated, people will never understand you, they don't know the difference between autism and down syndrome, some of them doesn't believe depression exist.
people are xenophobic and they will never treat you like human if you're ricecel from other asian country(especially korea and china)
when they see someone with chinese/korean name they're like "eh" and then ask "can you speak japanese?"

Last edited:
In some poorly developed 3rd world country like Laos. The percent of rich and well educated population is low, so it's easy to live a simple life without being judged.

All foids are same we cant find peace anywhere