Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best portable vaporizers

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I tried all the best vaporizers and I narrowed my favorite portable ones to these three. They're all around 100 dollars.

Elev8r

Dynavap

Stickybrick

Is this for like, weed?

Just use a juul, everybody in nyc uses these nowadays
JUUL-eCig.jpg

I remember taking a big concentration of thc from one of these and I was high as fuck.

JUUL-eCig.jpg

I remember taking a big concentration of thc from one of these and I was high as fuck.
Thanks, I've been looking for something like this.

JUUL-eCig.jpg

elab pls. I thought juul was only for nicotine. did you get a thc cartridge from a dispensary or sth?

Are there any stationary vapes? They are all portable...

Are there any stationary vapes? They are all portable...
I haven't used stationary ones in a while but my favorites are the E-nano and Vapor brothers.

E-nano

Vapor brothers

SMOK Mag or bust

I want a volcano if i ever get a job lol
Idk about that because it was my friends juul.

But you can get thc oil and e liquids for it.

I dont have a high opinion of juul due to its widespread use of normscum like in the video.

I want a volcano if i ever get a job lol

I dont have a high opinion of juul due to its widespread use of normscum like in the video.
I was looking for something like this that's refillable

does vaping still fuck your lungs up?

I have the vapcap m
I was thinking of getting that but I paid a little more and got the titanium tip and condenser with a dark wooden stem. How's the m?

Last edited:
I was thinking of getting that but I paid a little more and got the titanium tip and condenser with a dark wooden stem. How's the m?
it works good and is efficient as fuck buu

-vapor can be harsh as fuk
-lighters are annoying as fuck. regular bic lighters work but leave black marks. for some reason torch lighters seem to make it easy to combust even when just regularly using it. Now it seems like it comes close to combusting like every time so I kind of don't rely on the click anymore and wait until I can smell it to stop lighting and it usually click shortly after.

but the second point is probably just me because im retarded and i have trouble with everything

it works good and is efficient as fuck buu

-vapor can be harsh as fuk
-lighters are annoying as fuck. regular bic lighters work but leave black marks. for some reason torch lighters seem to make it easy to combust even when just regularly using it. Now it seems like it comes close to combusting like every time so I kind of don't rely on the click anymore and wait until I can smell it to stop lighting and it usually click shortly after.

but the second point is probably just me because im retarded and i have trouble with everything
That seems ok, I go by the second click on it but I put the lighter low on the cap so it takes longer for the click sound to go off. I keep hitting it until it's almost black.

I found a couple new vapes, one portable and one stationary that are nice too.