Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Best redpill comics

I like the edited "How women see the world" comic. For us low self esteemcels.

Incel comic

Thanks, I sent some to my bluepill friends.

Outside of relationship: sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Inside of relationship: uuuuuuuuuuuggh why would I have sex with him, let's leave that hope up as I milk money from him

Vf1dG2Ml.jpg

so true that one, plenty of guys have deployed and came back to their wives unable to even hold their slootiness back for 6 months.

also it seems like the last frame he was so messed up he went back overseas and joined the taliban, deep man

Vf1dG2Ml.jpg

so true that one, plenty of guys have deployed and came back to their wives unable to even hold their slootiness back for 6 months.

also it seems like the last frame he was so messed up he went back overseas and joined the taliban, deep man
The last frame is so powerful.

Also, lol at women not being able to be celibate for 6 months. Us incels can do it for decades man, entire life times.

Too small. Hard to read. Anyway those are all old from the puahate days. Need new one