Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Best Star Wars scene

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Not a huge fan of Star Wars but this is my favorite scene by far. Eliot Rodgers actually quotes it in one of his rants. (ER was a huge fan of Star Wars and recalls seeing them in theaters in his manifesto.) I love the pure rage presented here. Something relatable about his hatred of mindless animals.

View: https://youtu.be/pfevBIsVG1o?si=5RYYKJjyiqbpEVIO

I wish I could go all Anakin-mode on normies. (In star wars: battlefront 2)

good scene however it does not help that the actor is a chadlite prettyboy who slays

good scene however it does not help that the actor is a chadlite prettyboy who slays
Yeah, that's what's cucked. All the main characters are attractive while the villains are ugly.

I love this scene was well, you can really feel the hatred he has in his voice: It's not the type of anger most would perceive as him yelling, screaming, etc. But rather, you can hear all the anger, frustrations, etc. he has pent-up inside of him boiling over.

Based for killing the women & children also, good way to ensure that your enemy will never come back to take revenge.