Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best TV shows for incels to watch?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Inb4 love Island, 90 day fiance or other meme answers. I mean best shows that we would enjoy that have the least amount of soy and cuckery.
Ive seen this asked with movies before but which shows have the least amount of :bluepill:and don't suck ass.

Non cucked shows Ive already seen: Breaking Bad, sopranos, dexter, etc.

You're not going to find any, the people who control the media make sure of that

You're not going to find any, the people who control the media make sure of that
Yeah but I mean sometimes there are indie shows that are a season long or something that a major production company didn't fuck up.

INCELDOM DISCUSSION

C51

TV shows nowadays are way too politically correct. You're gonna have to watch older movies like Taxi Driver (1976) for good incel related plots.

The squid game, after you finish it remember to follow the female girl on instagram

The squid game, after you finish it remember to follow the female girl on instagram
Saw squidgame already and it wasnt that good. It wasnt super cucked liked modern Western shows are but the show itself was mid.

Saw squidgame already and it wasnt that good. It wasnt super cucked liked modern Western shows are but the show itself was mid.
If you want the non-shit version of squid's game go watch kaiji: ultimate survivor(anime)
Did you watch chernobyl? its a documentary but its really, really good.

Yeah but I mean sometimes there are indie shows that are a season long or something that a major production company didn't fuck up.
They always get shut down very quickly before they get too far. Just look at Million Dollar Extreme.

If you want the non-shit version of squid's game go watch kaiji: ultimate survivor(anime)
Did you watch chernobyl? its a documentary but its really, really good.
Hmm and its relatively new (2019). No but Ill definitely check it out. Thanks for recommendation brocel. Not into anime. Any others?
They always get shut down very quickly before they get too far. Just look at Million Dollar Extreme.
Forgot about MDE. Yeah 1 season and it was the best show on adult swim.

I personally enjoy the show "Forensic Files".

Just found this vidya sitcom; it's pretty based. And the gamer foid wants moron Chadlite. Later on some hints of :bluepill: but overall impressed (UK C4/Netflix).

Hmm and its relatively new (2019). No but Ill definitely check it out. Thanks for recommendation brocel. Not into anime. Any others?

Forgot about MDE. Yeah 1 season and it was the best show on adult swim.
Narcos is really good, also The wire(has some cucked scenes but overall a great show/ and protag is a chad sigh.) black mirror has some good episodes till season 3. True detective is good sadly it has only 2 seasons, bojack horseman if you want depressive shit.

Inb4 love Island, 90 day fiance or other meme answers. I mean best shows that we would enjoy that have the least amount of soy and cuckery.
Ive seen this asked with movies before but which shows have the least amount of :bluepill:and don't suck ass.

Lovehard on Jewlix aka netflix. Really blackpill and suifuel inducing. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU'RE RICECEL.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Law & Order SVU

The Blacklist

The Fall

You

Stressed Eric is pretty good but I need recommendations too

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (especially the first season)

K-Dramas for self-insert into a bluepilled romantic fantasy and vicarious enjoyment of first-love tropes without the sexual degeneracy of Western shows.

Those dating shows for the disabled like the undatables and love on the spectrum, the autistic males always come out empty handed or get dumped.