Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best way to destroy my electronics?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★★★
The end is approaching for me and I want to make sure nobody can get my history or anything like that.

Should I just fill up my tub and toss them in? Or burn them?

I don't want any data recovered after I rope.

don't do that.
at least visit the emergency room :feelsokman:

Give them to me for proper disposal.

what, i'm only telling you to visit the emergency room so they can give professional help. don't commit suicide.
You just want them to find my delicious data

I don't think destroying your devices will stop the feds, they'll still check your history if you kill yourself, that's one of the reasons why I haven't roped yet.

what's going on? what spiraled this for u, I'm sure it could be talked about and I'm sure it's only a temp issue.
Ran out of willpower and the world isn't going to get better lol

I don't think destroying your devices will stop the feds, they'll still check your history if you kill yourself, that's one of the reasons why I haven't roped yet.
Would magnets work?

It doesn’t matter after you’re dead

Would magnets work?
Breaking Bad Aaron GIF

It doesn’t matter after you’re dead
True but I don't want the family to never think about me again because I was a schizo retard online

The end is approaching for me and I want to make sure nobody can get my history or anything like that.

Should I just fill up my tub and toss them in? Or burn them?

I don't want any data recovered after I rope.
Honestly you would be dead so it doesn't matter. Or is this a reputation sort of thing? Just delete your history and sell your electronics and go buy a prostitute with that money.

wont matter if youre dead

Delete all your accounts, overwrite your devices and then dump them into a sea, burn them or burry them

Microwave them (not with a battery tho)

Throw them in a river

Just grind your hard drives and other data storages to dust and throw them in the trash. Nobody’s gonna investigate anyway.

But why would you sui? You deserve to live a life. I mean, you have fat slut peach as pfp, you definitely deserve to live. Brocel. But I respect the choices you’ll make.