Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best ways to bait

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
What would you say is the best way to bait ITcels?

make posts about "being demeaning" to women, that's what really gets xem pissed kek

make posts about "being demeaning" to women, that's what really gets xem pissed kek
Would you say posts like "I feel entitled to virgin loli wife" would also be good?

Just Be Cat (JBC) theory

I have been baiting for a long time and the best way to bait is to say something ridiculous but not too ridiculous and make it look sincere. When you make a post talking about "ALL WOMAN NEED TO BE RAPED!!" its very obvious its a rage bait and 99% of people don't fall for it. A good bait for example would be "woman kill more than man" and then post a bunch of articles of female serial killers and try to make the post seem as serious as possible.

Options:

1. Dean Saxton Option: Post something negative targeted at foids, and ITcels will start whiteknighting. For instance, suggesting that foids deserve to be raped, etc. Many .IS posts on IT are of this sort.

2. IPF Option: Join the IPF and post announcements, longposts or manifestos related to it.

3. Snoo Option: Be the alt of a prolific ITcel. ITposts are often of GrAYs who are just alts of the ITposter, rather than serious .IS users. Just show up with a name like 'iloverape,' then post some ragebait and repost it to IT. This is the most assured way of getting ITposts, but it's probably not worth the effort.

4. Nuclear Option: Ignore IT bc it's honestly quite dull

Literally anything. Anything an incel says to them is tabboo. Yeah posting about rape or politically far right stuff pretending to be an extremist while typing in all caps almost scares to the point where they make a thread about how incels are insane or a threat, but you can do anything and you could still randomly get picked out.

I have been baiting for a long time and the best way to bait is to say something ridiculous but not too ridiculous and make it look sincere. When you make a post talking about "ALL WOMAN NEED TO BE RAPED!!" its very obvious its a rage bait and 99% of people don't fall for it. A good bait for example would be "woman kill more than man" and then post a bunch of articles of female serial killers and try to make the post seem as serious as possible.
This is a decent idea.

A lot of prominent ITcel posters like to power-trip or moralfag by talking down about .IS users. So you can feed into that if you make posts which they can point to and call out obvious issues, or bitch about.

What do you think of framing some popular IT figure head as a poster here with many posts :feelshaha:
IceCat is already a known incel figure, I don't think that ITcels really scrutinize their major posters much.